Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armstrong to win his 7th Tour de France....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armstrong to win his 7th Tour de France....

Lance Armstrong has once again dominated the competition. After winning the stage today, he will have about a 4:30 minute lead going into the final stage tomorrow.

Guys it doesn't matter like cycling, don't like cycling. Think it's a sport, don't care about it, whatever. Lance Armstrong is amazing; to dominate the sports as he's done for as long as he's done it is unbelievable. IMHO this definitely puts him in the same category as Micheal Jordan, Barry Sanders, and a group of elite others that were not only great, but great throughout their entire carrer. Their proformance never faded, they never got distracted, never blamed the hard times on anyone else other than themselves and in the end found a way to break through. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Love to hear some of your opinions on this guy, and others that you think are in the same category at the three I have here.

~~~ Tigger

IMO Lance is the best PURE ATHLETE HANDS DOWN in the ENTIRE WORLD... For anybody to do what he has done for 7 straight time is simply AMAZING!!!

Comment

Hooray for Armstrong.Fuk the French

Comment

AGREE 100%!!! Has overcome a lot and still DOMINATES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
          Hooray for Armstrong.Fuk the French
          That's what I say, anything that pisses off the France, I am in full support of. RIDE LANCE, RIDE!!!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

I agree. Lance is the best athlete in the world today. He has worked very hard to get where he is today, and all that hard work sure paid off for him.

So kids, stay in school & eat your vegetables.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
              I agree. Lance is the best athlete in the world today. He has worked very hard to get where he is today, and all that hard work sure paid off for him.

and keep your balls.hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan

Great advice from Uncle LSU! LOL
                Not to mention he battled back from testicular cancer where they though he was hours away from dieing. To me, that just goes to show what a fighter he is, great determination. It's like I've always said before........

:D "YOU GOTTA HAVE GOALS!!!" :D

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Hes an a**hole in real life!!!!!!!glad he will win
                  NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger
                    Great advice from Uncle LSU! LOL
                    Not to mention he battled back from testicular cancer where they though he was hours away from dieing. To me, that just goes to show what a fighter he is, great determination. It's like I've always said before........

"YOU GOTTA HAVE BALLS!

~~~ Tigger
                    I TOTALLY AGREE

Comment

Kaptain, can you chain you man up? Put a leash on Doggie or something, he's out of control over here. LMAO

~~~ Tigger

Comment

After he retires, France can start using their name for the Tour again.

Comment

Working...
                        X