early bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early bases

Record last wk 1*(2-3)3*(6-9)5*(0-0)/-6*(-$8200)
    this wk 1*(4-2)3*(1-1)5*(1-0)/+7*(+$9165)
    Today
    3*TWINS....everything points towards ny...except my system..same play as ariz on mon....wish i could make it a 5* but loggins and mussina!!!have dominated the twins......he is 18-2 lifetime in 22 career starts with 6 complete games and 4 shutouts..yankess have won 7 straight against them including all 6 last yr...BUT he was knocked for 7 hits and 4 runs over 6 innings vs toronto on wednesday and cannot rely on rivera to close since he is out with groin problems..do not think he makes it past the 6th here...minne has lost 4 in a row after sweeping the lonely tigers..only 9 runs for them in that skid..twins had longest streak of playing over 500 snapped on tuesday...loshe was brillant in his first outing(yes i know it was against detroit) 2 hits over 8 strong with 5 k's..minnne only .181(12-66) with runners in scoring position..this being said..TWINS +80
    1*GIANTS......bynum lost the fifth spot to condry but because of his groin problems bynum gets the call...SCARY..in 3 relief innings this year 6runs 7hits in 4!!innings....is 0-1 with an era of 18.69!!!!!!! in 5 career appearances vs sf....jensen did not fare that well in thurs game vs milw 5runs 8hits in 5 1/3 but is 2-0 vs sd in 4 career starts with an era of 2.55...jensen won a career high 13 last year and will show up today...sf bounces back today from last nights loss...however i do not want to lay the juice and think the run line has more value with bynum going today so take...GIANTS-1 1/2(-10)
    1*EXPOS.......because it is nuts play and casheasy said i had no respect for prior in the other post
    good luck

one more

dont have time for the write up but will add
    1*REDSOX....sturtz still hurts......
    good luck

Comment

Bosox a good pick

And you are forgiven for doubting Prior
      Good luck tonight
      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

cash

thanks buddy!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X