Yanks and Rangers .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanks and Rangers .....

Bottom of the 5th ....damn somebody pickup a BAT and hit somethin' will ya'.....fer Christ sakes !!!!

yes...this is a very long game....just like lastnight

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      yes...this is a very long game....just like lastnight
      Nice catch by Bernie last night by the way

Comment

ughhhh.... Sore subject for me.... The guy has spent 15 years with the club. He is well liked in baseball. Never says anything bad, just goes out and plays ball evernight... But, he definately losing it... His legs are gone... his bat cant be found. Is it time to hang them up???

Comment

ughhhh.... Sore subject for me.... The guy has spent 15 years with the club. He is well liked in baseball. Never says anything bad, just goes out and plays ball evernight... But, he definately losing it... His legs are gone... his bat cant be found. Is it time to hang them up???
          I was watching the game with a buddy of mine who is a huge yanks fan. We both agreed he has seen his better days. Classy guy but has lost his touch.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            I was watching the game with a buddy of mine who is a huge yanks fan. We both agreed he has seen his better days. Classy guy but has lost his touch.

I dont know whats going to happen cause Torre is very loyal to him because he has been there so long and came up big in clutch situations

Comment

I dont know whats going to happen cause Torre is very loyal to him.
              Very true. I think they could use him off the bench for the rest of the year as a switch hitting sub but who else do they have that could play the outfield?

Comment

well...really nobody except for crosby right now... he's not a bad fielder but that bat is not there... but then again bernies bat was never there this year at all..so they are not losing anything.... i know eric byrnes name has been rumored about going to the yankees with chacon but who knows

Comment

They need Bonds! lol But that wouldn't do them much good in terms of fielding wise.

Comment

who the fuck is Wayne Franklin and why is he in the majors???

Comment

Working...
                    X