Comment

thank you ***.

-Scott

Comment

Womens 2nd

UNDER 70

Tenn -2

Comment

Doesnt look like a good night. Hate to see a nice run get followed by two nights like these, but with the pain will come the gain.

Sac Kings -9
              Kings/Sea UNDER 191

Comment

Mavs+4

Mav/Lak UNDER 204.5

Comment

Mavs/Lakers Under 103 2nd half

Comment

oops Mavs 5 also

Comment

Sorry for the horrific night. This DEFINITELY was the worst night of the year. Off to a terrible start this week. I will lay off many games from here till I see the opportunity to start a great run again. Dont know if itll be as hot as last week, but Im only touching Hockey, Masters (awesome opportunites), and NBA playoffs from here....we'll see what happens....I will post my hockey playoff, NBA playoff record, and Masters record daily. I still havent lost in any post season and I WILL definitely be on the plus side for the NBA playoffs no doubt...its a long playoff, but the time is worth it...again, sorry to a nightmarish start.

***Please I ask everyone to stop the bashing and MORE importantly I BEG all the ollowers and loyals to PLEASE don't post praises and accolades were winning. This just makes the bashers mad and they rebuttal. So, if you guys don't post praises, etc itll keep the board quiet. There is no need for praise as the only feedback I want is to win. And there is no need for bashing as it is just a waste of time....So, I ask please to honor these requests as all it does is create hard work for Kosmo...Best of luck

Comment

Well said..Let the record do the talking...good luck and hope it turns around for you quickly!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X