tonights bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonights bases

0-1 today w/ 1* on expos...waiting on the halos...
    Tonight
    1* BLUEJAYS...tor is surging with a 3 game sweep in minne and looks to get their first win @ home tonight..hendrickson should bounce back after being rocked for 7 runs and 10 hits allowing one hr in only 1 2/3 innings!!!miller and linton looked good in relief so hopefully hen can make it to at least the 6th tonight..lowe didn't fare too much better in his start either and is a misserable 3-6 lifetime vs tor with a 5.01era...boston has had the upper hand at the sky(14-5) but they lose today... go birds...BLUEJAYS +55
    1* PHILLIES....wolf looked real strong last week allowing only 1 run on three hits...he has never won at home vs the braves but tonight i think he gets his first...atl seemes to much like jekyll & hyde early...when they win they look great and score but when they have lost they looked terrible and were overwhemingly outscored.... marquis did not get a decision vs fla on wed giving up 2 runs on 7 hits and did not make it out of the third...atl has had their number at the vet winnig 6 of 9 last year but tonight ted turner said they would lose!!!! PHILLIES-30
    1* DRAYS parque was roughed up vs boston for 7 runs on 7 hits but is a perfect4-0 vs the os and daal was tagged for 4 runs on 8 hits in 6 2/3....baltimore looks about as good as they were last year and i feel that drays are a little stronger this year...lets keep warm down here in fla..DRAYS +20

pred

good luck on your plays

atleast the wsox hit

i have the Mets tonight:D

Comment

pred

nice 3-0 sweep on the night games:D :D

Comment

Working...
      X