Shilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shilling

Even though he got gave up the 2 run hr to a-rod, i still like him in the closer role. I think Francona is right by doing this.. He was just alittle rusty but will be dominant once he gets a few games under his belt... What do the rest of you think??

I think you are a Yankee fan and that's why YOU like him closing. Personally, I HATE IT ............... BUT it made me money tonight!!! :D

Comment

Dont like it!!!!!!!!Will it last??????
      NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

He should be put in the rotation IMO. The B Soxs should try to trade for a closer. TB just picked up Joe Borowski off waivers, and I think Boston should be talking to TB about D. Baze. How much they are going to have to give up to get him though?

Comment

It looked the whole way that the game was going to be managed to get Schilling in regardless. A little older so I think he needs some time to warm up and get into a groove. Not a great idea in my opinion.
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

A hard Double by Sheffield and a 2 run shot by ARod... I LOVE IT!!!!! Honestly I hope to see more of him tomorrow.. We are now within 1.5 games of 1st place!!

Comment

As a red sox fan this is my feeling...
              mark scutaro sucks so the athletics need a decent second baseman..
              send mark "strikeout" bellhorn to the As for jason duscherer and then bring up ramirez ( an amazing young stud in the farm system who can play short stop and second base)
              but hey what do I know..
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

i do not see how having him throw from the pen conditions him for the starting role he is supposed to assume in a few weeks,,,,,it is a totally different mindset, totally different physical preparation and exertion......i think the sox are in trouble.....

Comment

Working...
                X