Capping Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capping Question?

How much time do you spend capping each day?

5 minutes

Comment

As long as it takes to read Wayne's thread.
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

Depends. MLB i dont cap. NFL/NCAA I cap. NFL for example I set all the lines myself on what i think they should be following week sunday afternoon before the actual lines come out. Then when the lines come out I look for inaccuracy's. Not that i'm some professional lines maker but it helps me out. I take into account ATS trends, I weigh the value of the game ie. division game or non, also look at player matchups. Dont really factor in weather. I often look to see where the line moves based on where it opened.

Last year in NFL I got crushed. I generally am a dog player when it comes to the NFL. Last year was the year of the favorite. Pats,Philly,SD,Pitt among others all had better than 8-8ATS seasons. And I dont have the paper in front of me but I believe San Diego went 11-0 ATS a one point during the season. That is astonishing, especially for a winning playoff bound team. I've seen teams like Rutgers go on a huge ATS run before but then again they werent a winning team record wise. I have a feeling that this year will be more of the same in the NFL. Favorites winning and covering.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
          As long as it takes to read Wayne's thread.

Comment

Normal day....2-2.5 hours.

football its day to day.....

Comment

Rj

Originally posted by RJeremy
              5 minutes
              it shows

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                it shows

LMAO!!!

Ah the campaigning is on for ATOM for August I see.

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                  it shows

oh please!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                    oh please!
                    You set yourself up for that one RJ

Comment

i was asked a question, I gave an honest answer......

Comment

just

about around an hour and a half to two hours for a full card. Obviously it will vary on the days there are only 6 or so games. Half hour look at games for the next day the night before.....one hour for the stats and weather umps and line up history vs pitchers the day of the games.......the last 30 minutes right about an hour before all the core games to look for changes in lineups, weather and injuries or late starters. Usually to sway a play on a total more so than a side.

It has always worked well for me this way for many years now.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT AND THE SECOND HALF OF "MLB Mega Bucks"!!

Goldv
                        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

10 minutes for MLB!!

Comment

It takes me about 1 hour. It really depends on how many games there are going on that day. For MLB right off the bat I will not play a game that has a high % of rain, and I will not play a first time pitcher.

Comment

Working...
                            X