No announcement yet.

Picks For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rented mule, You are Right. Washington was a refunded wager and a no play with the wrong listed pitcher going.

The Oakland/Texas total is a cancelled wager as well. I played it with the 2 starting pitchers in play. I will have 2 or 3 more plays in the MLB and that total might be back on there!

Thanks Guys & Good Luck!

Comment

MLB
      -----------

2 Cancelled wagers and 1/2 a parlay home so far. At least nothing has lost yet!

"Triple" ( Units)

NYY (Mussina) -105 ... Boston has had his number this year but he has still been a mystery to Boston in Fenway the last 3 years going (3-1) including a 1 Hitter.

Parlay = Oakland (Harden) - "OVER" (8) Oak./Tex. +186

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

I'll take a shot on that Oak parlay. Good luck tonight Brother!!

Comment

hey wayne...

first off, good luck on your plays tonight! secondly, i know this isn't the correct place, but, how does one start a thread? i've never done one and would like to if you could tell me how to do it i would appreciate it! if you'd rather send me an email you can do that too, you have the email address @hot
          thanks, murph

Comment

Good Luck, Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by murphster
              first off, good luck on your plays tonight! secondly, i know this isn't the correct place, but, how does one start a thread? i've never done one and would like to if you could tell me how to do it i would appreciate it! if you'd rather send me an email you can do that too, you have the email address @hot
              thanks, murph
              murph, Just click on forum on the upper left hand side of the Main Page. After that, click on All Sports Discussion. Once there, look to the top left hand side of the page where it says "New Thread" !

Good Luck and let me know if you have any problems.

Comment

GL tonight wayne man playing that Parlay late with you. Bring it home :D :D
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                X