Kruise "First 1/2" Records update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruise "First 1/2" Records update

Would first like to thank all for taking the First 1/2 Kruise with us on our PODs.....At one point in time, our PODs were smoking hot, and the overall was at the Century mark...

Somewhere we faded, and faded fast...We're still holding our own...Heres the tally for the first 1/2...

PODs 51-35 for -5.26...we had hit our last 7 PODs in a row...we were way down here...Lets continue our streak...

Overall 506-410-2 for +46.73 units....

Would like to especially thank the Kruise Mates, who work very hard to keep this intact for us....

LSU---lays it out very clearly and promptly---Spoils us

MoonDog22--he and LSU on a daily basis go over the plays, compare tallies for accuracy, and M22 does the posting in LSU's absence

RWALL--who is the Ko Kapt on the Kruise, who steps in when needed, but has been burdened with a lot of work lately...We need rwall to stay busy as he has a very important job to all of us....

Fellows---lets get all the plays and players back in...Seems like we had a lot more posts and players when we first started..

To those who have been steady, you know who you are, Kapt says thanks, and some of you have some pretty damn good records....Thanks---Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Kapt,I`am new and i`am going to post everyday.so just help this old sailor.

Comment

Working...
    X