College Football Futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Futures

Pinnacle unveiled their future odds for college football today. I couldn't resist putting some money down in a few spots. I was just wondering what you guys thought of these bets, and what you were planning on taking yourselves.

This is what I have so far:

USC: Win Rose Bowl (+200) 8********

West Virginia: Over 7 Wins (+129) 1*

Penn St: Under 7 Wins (+169) 1*
    Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
    5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
    5*: 0-2

We are!!! C-mon now...PSU has the Defense still...we will get some O this year as we have many new players who were HIGHLY recruited with SPEED. Look for PSU to shock the nation . Our schedule isn't that bad either. We should start out 4-0. Check out www.happyvalley.com for the schedule.
    Good Luck as always!
    NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
    NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
    That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Haha...give me a little credit. Of course I checked the schedule before I placed the bet. I see Penn St. as more of a 5-6, 6-5 type of team. I do agree that they will go 3-0 to start the year, but it won't be a freebie for them at Northwestern. The bottom line is that they would have to go 8-3 for me to lose my bet, and a turnaround like that would be remarkable. Therefore I see +169 as a strong value. Derrick Williams is going to be a stud for them though.
      Posted Plays

Comment

true...nice research..let's just hope for the PSU offense to get in gear..if that is the case..and Robinson throws to the right team, we might be scary!!
        Good Luck as always!
        NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
        NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
        That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

gl you read my mind i was going to post my futures i have a lot of goodies ill do mine tomorrow
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

USC?....Lets hope Norm Chow was'nt that much of an influence on offense, and that they'll be able to read the defense as well as he did. As for me, I'm waiting a season to see how they adjust first. Goodluck with your props though!! I agree with that Penn State prop though!
            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

I het the Nebraska Cornhuskers more than any team in the land...but I have a feeling about that team next year...Tennessee will also be tough!! USC will not have a walk in the park!!

Comment

Tulsa Over 3.5 wins (-160)
                Oklahoma State Under 6.5 wins (-140)

Comment

I think USC is a good play, they're the best team in the Nation. Tough to win three in row, but they're that good.
                  What's the over/under on wins for my Cal Bears??

Comment

Wanted to resurrect this thread to see if I can get some college football talk going.

Also Big Weiner- the over/under on Pinnacle for Cal is Over 8 (-171) Under 8 (+161)
                    Posted Plays

Comment

Working...
                    X