Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like a play so much thought id play it early for thursday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a play so much thought id play it early for thursday!!

As soon as this line comes up I am jumping ALL over it....On thursday we have what should be an ass kicking of sorts...the Detroit Tigers are at home against the Kansas City Royals but more importantly Jeremy Bonderman is at home against Zach Greinke a kid that is miserable and so is his team!! Just am so excited for thursday had to share this one with you all!!!

Detroit Tigers -1.5 10****

By the way did anyone else have a nervous breakdown when the top of the 9th was going tonight? I thank Francona for pulling Wickmans fat ass!! Anyway went up 10 units tonight congrats to all the winners!! And to the people that took the National league there is a lot of value thursday lets get that shit back!! :uzi:

I don't think Greinke is miserable, but the Royals are miserable. Bonderman is a stud, and Detroit should smack KC around. Good luck, and I hope we win
    I AM $JIMMY$ ... WISEGUYS UNLIMITED

Comment

Waiting for the line and then I'm all over it with you if it looks solid.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Dont get me wrong Diamond Greinke will be a stud in a couple years but right now his record and his ERA are proving that he made the jump too fast....But we will take it right?? I think his road ERA is approaching a couple touchdowns and a field goal by now....

Comment

Sounds like it will be a solid play Ripken.

Greinke: 0-6, 6.54 ERA in 8 road starts

Bonderman: 5-2, 3.86 ERA in 9 home starts
          Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
          5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
          5*: 0-2

Comment

I also like Ted Lilly and the Blue Jays against the visiting Devil Rays on Thursday!! Lilly has been incredible his last two starts and well the D-rays...will always be the D-rays especially on the road against a pitcher that seems to have it all going right now!!

Toronto Blue Jays 5*

Comment

i was loking at that play it seems great its going to be a blowout im game

Comment

Working...
              X