Tuesday NBA plays.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NBA plays.....

Have not played the NBA much lately, but here are three that I really like.............

3 STAR: CLEVELAND (+4.5) OVER Washington
    3 STAR: CHICAGO (+5) OVER Indiana
    3 STAR: DENVER (+6) OVER Phoenix

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

those are 3 HORRIBLE TEAMS. it's never easy to let the $ fly on shit teams. best of luck.

Comment

Not to criticize but if you sweep with those three picks, you are one heck of a handicapper.

Comment

Yes....they are very ugly. But I have a good feeling about them. We'll see what happens.

John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

i like ur chicago pick a lot but the others ill just wait to see
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Careful with the Bulls today

Something from "Inside Las Vegas" sports, but I'm not suggesting you to change your mind:

Chicago (27-50) is 4-8 (SU & ATS) last 12 games. Indiana (46-31) enters on a roll going 5-1 (SU & ATS) last six games to pull within two games of the lead in the East. Pacer's coach Isiah Thomas, "We always try to play good basketball at the end of the season and get ourselves ready. When we have our whole basketball team together and we're emotionally healthy like we are right now, we feel like we can play with anybody anywhere" Latest meeting: Indiana at home blew out Chicago (140-89) two weeks ago. Overall, Indiana has defeated Chicago 17 of the last 19 meetings

Comment

Working...
            X