Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help..........Tour de France advice sought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help..........Tour de France advice sought!

I really do not know any more about the Tour de France than anyone else but i am wanting to take Lance to win it at -165.

Any opinions???

thanks
    b

Last thing I heard was he was in 3rd by about 2 minutes I think..... he has been the best in the mountains for years now. NO ONE can touch him in the mountains, but then again, I know that France has been changing the course every year trying to take the mountains out just so he can't "smoke" the other competitors and every year he does it. Just my opinion, it's worth a small play.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

I say go for it, at least it'll be fun to root for him.

Comment

I like the , "play it so you can root for Lance" idea....

This is going to be a tough race for him. The Tour starts tomorrow in the Alps. That's when the sh!t hits the fan. Riders will be getting dropped and only the class of the race will rise to the top. He may win or lose it in the next few days.

Armstrong's team is inexperienced when it comes to riding with Lance. There are some new faces and they didn't perform too well a couple of days ago in the first little mountain stage. They left him alone and vulnerable. If that happens again, he will be easy prey for the rest to kill.

Don't forget one thing, it's all the riders against him. Most would rather see him lose than anyone else win......

With all that said, I thought he was going to have a tough go at it last year and he smoked all of them. You are betting on the six time champion...GL
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Lance,no contest

Comment

I don't see how you can go wrong betting on him.
            Every
            Villain
            Is
            Lemons

Comment

Glad to see you around here b. I have no clue about bike riding. Too much work for me.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

SPOILER.....DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE RACE YET

Lance blew the field away today. Still a lot of race left, but he's put his stamp on the tour once again......He's a tactical genious. He makes Patton look like a church mouse.....
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I have the utmost respect for Lance Armstrong out of any athlete anywhere. That guy is the sporting definition of inspiration.
                  Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

T-Mobile ? ...... There's no signal !!!

What Lance did to T-Mobile today was awesome !!! ....... He took on the first climb and they all hung with him , so at the start of the second climb he turned up the heat ...... They all hung in there, then with 25km to go ...... he really turned on the heat ...... this time he blew away Vinokourov ...... and slowly Ullrich and Basso were left behind !!!

Ullrich's saviour was Kloden ...... as Ullrich fell back Kloden acted as a pace-maker to limit the damage. Basso managed a small rally of his own.

The price of -165 will have gone by now & the best price I currently see is 1/7 ...... way too tight , but that's a damage limitation exercise by the bookmaker industry.

Rasmussen has shown he has the quality to climb the mountains and can hold his own on the flat .......If you are looking for value Rasmussen is available at 33/1 (with Stan James), if you can get on each way , he may just make the podium in Paris ...... but I'm sure this price won't last !!!

Valverde will continue to fight for a day or so to see if Lance weakens, with Mancebo there to help him the Iles de Balears team are not out of it yet.

I'll be looking in again tomorrow to see if Lance and the gang get a signal from T-Mobile on two category 1 climbs !!!

Good Luck
                    SoG

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                      I have the utmost respect for Lance Armstrong out of any athlete anywhere. That guy is the sporting definition of inspiration.
                      I totally AGREE!!

Comment

Lance has won the tour 6 times in a row and will make it 7 when this one is over... He has taken over the yellow jersey and this race is all but over... See ya at the pay window

Comment

Hey Shorty where are the non-sport bets that you make a killen at you were going to turn us on to. I was looking forward to those. Maybe I missed the somewhere along the line. Go Lance!

Comment

thanks guys

Of course i did not bet it at -165 despite quality advice from all of you...now i have missed the opportunity because i am a dumbass

surveyor, i know that i promised some good prop bets and have not backed it up........truthfully, like a lot of us here, i have been so busy at work i have not really had time to do much gambling, but that will change soon...

i look forward to returning to serious degenerate gambling soon

b

Comment

He's got the lead back!!!!!! He is incredible in the mountains. No one has a shot to touch him as long as they're in the mountains

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                              X