First Post Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post Ever!!!

Hello BC forum. As you can tell I just joined today, but I've been a long time follower (well not that long, my first week was when Wayne had a GOY on Nebraska CFB) This is by far and away the best forum I've came accross for gambling so I finally decided to sign up. Keep up the good work everyone!!

Gl And Welcome
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Welcome to the Forum and Best Of Luck To Ya On Your Wagers!!

Comment

Interesting ........ I'm (14-3) in GOY wagers and your 1st post includes one that i lost. Hmmmmmmmm

Very unusual that you would start out with that. Makes me and someone else wonder.

Comment

welcome to BC

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Interesting ........ I'm (14-3) in GOY wagers and your 1st post includes one that i lost. Hmmmmmmmm

Very unusual that you would start out with that. Makes me and someone else wonder.
            This is going to get very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

I was just using that as a reference point. Not to mention I didn't bring up the fact whether you won or lost on that. I'm sorry if you got offended by it because that was not what I was trying to do. You've helped me out on a lot of wagers and I was in no way trying to call you out. Once again, I'm sorry if you took offence.

Comment

In that case welcome Pimpsdahoes

Comment

Working...
                X