CST Midnight Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CST Midnight Rugby

Was hoping our man Dan would post some rugby so just incase I am popping my rugby capping cherry tonight.

My pick kicks off at 12:00 CST/1:00 EST tonight like 30 mins.

Cowboys -8.5 (-106) over the Knights

Rugby League

The Cowboys have won their last three in a row against the Knights. Cowboys are in 4th place and Knights are a 15 place team out of 15, so last place.

The Knights haven't won in Newcastle in last 8 games.

I look for a lopsided Cowboys victory since Knights have nothing to play for and Cowboys are vying for positioning.

Where's DAN????????

GL IF YOU PLAY
    I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

GL willy.....looks good to me....but im the same guy who thought the Angels would steal 1 of 3 from Seattle at home so what do i know.
    Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
    5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
    5*: 0-2

Comment

good luck to ya' WG ....I've had enough FUN for one day ....

BTW .... I graduated from W.W.Samuell back in the day !! Big D still rock ??
      Hung w/the hipsters at Lee Park !! Summer of Love .....

Comment

I have this play locked and loaded as well was gonna post it but ive been out
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Halftime:
          Cowboys 18
          Knights 4

Just need to hold on or out score them on the second half.....so far so good.

Comment

There you are you bastard.....I had to quickly go to rugby capping school!!!!

Let's bring this bitch in and save some terrible MLB action today.......

Comment

Got in late tonight, hope your rugby is panning out for you Willy.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Well I guess being up 18 - 4 at the half doesn't fucking do any good if you get outscored by 18-0 in the 2nd half......

Sorry for anyone that followed.........it looked good on paper.....

Comment

Leave it to the pros haha im just kidding bud.. ill have some picks later on
                  Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                  X