Tuesday's baseball..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's baseball..........

A nice 3-0 (+7.5 units) start to the week yesterday. These are my plays for Tuesday.....

3 STAR: Anaheim (Ortiz)(+$120) OVER SEATTLE (MOYER)

The Angels look to snap a three game losing streak today against the Mariners who will be without injured DH Edgar Martinez. Ramon Ortiz is 10-3 as a road underdog of +$100 to +$125 over the last three seasons and he has pitched well in his career against the Mariners with an ERA of 3.10. Jamie Moyer was not sharp at all against Oakland in his first start, allowing 7 hits, including 2 homeruns, and 6 earned runs in only 4 1/3 innings. I'll go with the Angels, who are 11-4 after three straight games without turning a double play, to snap their losing streak here.

3 STAR: COLORADO (COOK)(+$103) OVER St. Louis (Simontacchi)

The Rockies are off to a nice start, and I look for them to continue to roll in this game. The Rockies are 12-2 after three or more games as a home underdog and they are 5-1 in home games after an upset win as an underdog of +$130 or more against a division rival since 1997. Colorado is also 35-15 in home games after scoring 8 runs or more over the last three seasons. The Cardinals are only 1-6 in road games when the total is 12 to 12.5 since 1997.

2 STAR: DETROIT (BONDERMAN)(+$123) OVER Kansas City (Affeldet)

The Royals are undefeated at 5-0, but now they take to the road as favorite against the winless Tigers. This is a good spot for Detroit to get a win. The Tigers are 13-6 against the Royals at home the last three seasons. Kansas City is not comfortable as a road favorite, posting a 4-12 record as a road favorite of -$110 or greater over the last three seasons. KC Pitcher Jermey Affeldet is also 0-6 when pitching in night games. Road teams that are allowing 3.7 runs or less on the season after winning a game with a combined score of 4 or less are 3-21 since 1997.

2 STAR: TAMPA BAY (PARQUETTE)(+$114) OVER Baltimore (Daal)

Jim Parquette is 10-4 as a home underdog of +$110 to +$150 since 1997 and he is 4-0 against the Orioles since 1997. Omar Daal had one start against Tampa Bay last season and did not make it out of the forth inning, allowing 9 earned runs. Baltimore is 2-14 in road games after scoring 2 runs or less in two straight games since 1997. The O's have a tired bullpen right now, and Baltimore is 5-20 in games after their bullpen has throw for 13 or more innings over the last three games.

1 STAR: HOUSTON (OSWALT)(-$240) OVER Cincinnati (Dempster)

A high price, so you might want to use this in a parlay, but this is a one sided matchup. Ryan Dempster is one of the worst April pitchers in the league with a 1-7 April road record the last three seasons and is only 2-4 against the Astros with an ERA of 6.13. Roy Oswalt has owned the Reds, he is 5-0 against Cincinnati with an ERA of 1.84. Houston is also 6-0 as a home favorite of -$240 to -$300 over the last three seasons.

* ALL LISTED PITCHERS MUST START OR THE PLAY IS NO ACTION

Good lcuk,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

John

i like your plays

for this afternoon - i am on the sox

this should set up a nice evening of betting:p

Comment

I'm going to ride you on the Sox also!

Good luck
      John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

i hope we can have a big day

i believe you have hit like 5 or 6 mlb in a row??

something like that

Comment

Look for these teams to pad the wallet. Like the twins to sneak up on the yanks on opening day, Mays is tough!! Good luck, bury your man

Phils

Twins

Pirates
          There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

ez nut

unbelievable!!!! not done with my report yet....but i know that anaheim will be my big play for the day also...no bs..not sure if its gets a 3 or 5 but will decide real soon....great to be in the same mindset though...will post in a little while when i'm done with the matchups

Comment

pred

your on a nice roll

keep up the solid work:p

Comment

nut

definitely will....didn't prove much last week....hopefully this week will turn out better...am trying hard to prove myself in this forum since it is my first year posting....sure is a lot of fun for me...hope i can gain your confidence going forward...

Comment

pred

i can tell your a good capper

we all had a shit week in the bases last week (around .500)

we will bounce back

i like the fact that you and John like the Angels tonight

lets hit the books where it hurts - in the teeth:p

Comment

DETROIT VS. KANSAS CITY has been Postponed.

John
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

Working...
                    X