chung to robb mack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chung to robb mack

hey buddy forget our challenge-we were pretty close anyway-would appreciate if you would still post your special totals-know they didnt start as good as you would like but they seem like pretty strong plays-meaning they generally move the line-how bout posting them for a few more weeks and lets see how they do-ive been about 500 all year in baseball-getting juiced-so if i have anything strong will post in service section-3 or 4 guys i follow doing pretty well on their top plays-HAPPY FOURTH-BAM BAM-IRON CHUNG!! P.S.-ROBB THE DONBEST STEAM TOTALS THAT MOVE THE LINE HAVE SUCKED ALL YEAR-SINCERELY IRONCHUNG..IVE BEEN FADING THEM BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS GET A HALF RUN THE BEST OF IT..SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF THEM FALL ON THE LINE THEY TELL YOU TO BET BUT THE BOOKS HAVE MOVED THE LINE A HALF RUN CAUSING YOU TO LOSE-LATER MY MAN..DONBEST STEAM SIDES PRETTY COLD ALSO..
    Last edited by WayneChung; 07-04-2005, 12:55 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

hey chungster....if you're here posting you must of got Bounced off the riverboat ....
    ca$hed hamilton in a squeaker ....shoot me some news

frazzle sazzle kmann jive in da tazzle ...
    he talk dim talks butt kin ee'wal ta 'alk ??

shutzpa newza nashville happs ta kis da skky....

Peace out...

Red 5 to Covey Leader .... initiating Strafing Run on MY Mark.........3...2..1....M A R K
    :gun2: :gun2:

Comment

Working...
    X