Monday's plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's plays

First off I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July Holiday. I hope everyone has a great day making some money and eating a lot of B-B-Q. I recamend you use Sweet Baby Rays B-B-Q sauce. Man, I'm telling you guy's, that sauce is the BEST! It goes great on what ever you put it on. Chops, Ribs, Chicken. Impress you friends this 4th with the sauce they call the BOSS, Sweet Baby Ray's!!!

Here are some overnight lines I looked through. My book only gives out the ML early.

Bost / Tex : Tex -105

NYM / Was : Was -155

Phil / Pitt : Pitt +103

Cin / SF : SF -133

St. Lou / Arz : St. Lou -133

I'll be back with some totals latter on.

Good Luck BearDown!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good luck and have a good 4th BearDown

Comment

GL to ya and you also have a fun and safe Fourth---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL today BearDown. Thanks for the BBQ tip. Have a safe and happy 4th!

Comment

GL on whatever you play!

Comment

GL Bear!

Comment

Thanks guy's, on that B-B-Q sauce it's the original or the spicy that's the best IMO. I don't go for the Hickory or the Honey sauce.

I have a big card today with two 1 star plays today guy's. It's time to bring home the bacon!

Star plays = *

Cin / SF OVER 10 (-120)*

Sea / KC UNDER 9 1/2 (-120)*

SD/ Hou OVER 7 1/2 (-115)

Chi Cubs / Atla OVER 8 1/2 (-105)

St. Lou / Arz OVER 8 1/2 (EVEN)

Min / LAA UNDER 8 (-105) This game here is going to be a real close one but my lean is towards the under here.

Runline play

St. Louis - 1 1/2 (+ 120) over Arz

Comment

I didn't fair to well with my early moneyline plays 2 - 3, but I did pretty good with my totals for the day. I'm a little pisst at the SD /Hou game though. That game should have went the over. L. Berkman had a couple of chances to drive in a run with a runner on second, but couldn't pull the trigger. Then they had a runner on third with 1 out and the guy gets picked off. Who get's picked off third!?!? And what are you doing that far off third in the first place!?!? The Cub game went about the same. They couldn't get the hit's with runners on base as well, but hey you can't win them all.

Out of 12 plays for the day I went 6 and 6 and although the record doesn't show it, it was a very good day. With my two star plays coming in, and getting a great price on the St. Louis game with the OVER at EVEN money and the RL at +120 and Texas winning in the bottom of the 9th made this 4th of July a great one!

Comment

Working...
                  X