Dog of the Day - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog of the Day - Sunday

Next time I better keep my mouth shut. As soon as I posted that my dogs had won 6 in a row, Toronto blows a 4 run lead and the Giants just plain sucked. But going 2-2 on Saturday still meant a profit of half a unit. Some days I have too many dogs but then there are days like today, when I only have one good dog play.

Washington +180

40-51
    Plus 2.46 units

As a bonus, I found this great web site where you can download a program to see anywhere in the country from 39,212 miles in space to as close as 276 feet, which is just a blur. From a couple of miles above I was able to find my house and the picture was very clear. The best part is that when you zoom in or out, the picture does not jerk at all. It's like those Hummer ads that used to be on TV. Also, anyplace you put the cursor, the program shows the altitude for that place.

You can download the program at earth.google.com It's a beta program from Google but it works just great and it hasen't crashed my computer at all. Try looking at some of the ballparks around the country. The pictures are updated at least every 18 months, so things are pretty current. Have fun. I wasted two hours looking at things last night.

Best of Luck Sandman!

Comment

Bounce back today sandman

Comment

wash + 180 is excellent ,,considering there one of the hottest teams in bases,,good luck mr sandman..woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

GL SandMan---thanks for the earth thing---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Sandman!!!
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

good luck today sandman i love the play.

seaofred
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Goodluck today sandman!

Comment

GL Sandman

Comment

Working...
                  X