? on weather in cincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on weather in cincy

could it be they wont play 9..... i looked on internet it said 25% chance of showers and looking to play over but dont want to if game could be shortened.......thanks for any reports

if the game is not 8.5/9 innings, your bet is cancelled

Comment

my guess

is that you better hope you have the Reds +1.5 or the Reds get a VERY FAST CHANCE TO HIT IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 6TH......AS THE TOTAL (which I have over AND THE REDS!!) will not matter as a MASSIVE THUNDERSTORM COMPLEX will be hitting the area around 11:15 EDT.......THE TOTAL WILL BE A WASH and the GAME WILL BE TOO if it is 2-2........DAMN DAMN DAMN.....may be the only trash play of the day other than the Cards over. I'll take a 4-1 though and push the other two!

BOL......whichever way you played it...Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Boy, what a great break for me:
        I had a 5 teamer with 4 pieces in with OVER in the Cincy game left and looking terrible.
        Game is cancelled and I still get a nice 4 team payout.
        On the other hand, I can remember a few games over the years where I had some overs which were already over the tota, the game was cancelled and bets were wiped out.
        What goes around, comes around, and this time comes around good.
        I sure hope some of you other guys also benefitted by the rainout.

Comment

Working...
        X