• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday bb

Record...shitty...!!!
    1*(6-7)
    3*(2-2) -1*/-$2100
    Today 3 *PHILLIES Myers was called up last year from aaa and struggled down the stretch but he looked impressive against the cubs lasting 8 innings with only 1 run and two hits. Benson also looked impressive in his start opening day and is 2-0 against the phillies in his career but I think the liberty bell will be ringing all day again like it did yesterday!!!opinion only on the over9 1/2(-15). PHILLIES-20
    3* CARDINALS looking to avoid the sweep. home team has great % in stopping the brooms over the past few years especially in the month of April. However this year they are 1-5 against the #. minne and milw in this spot also today. Houston has their ace in oswalt today but simmontacchi is 6-2 at home with 3.15 era and is 1-0 vs the stros in 2 starts and 1.98era. Hopefully pujols edmonds and marrero will play today but at this time i think they r still ??? CARDS +25/30
    1* CUBS With a ???arm like wilson no wonder why tbay let him loose!Griffey out and with graves stating that "the baseball gods r against them for having such an impressive new stadium" they lack confidence! Woods pitched well going 5 with 2 hits and 2 runs and 5 strikeouts. 7-2 life against cinci. PLUS i know that bnut will like them!!!! CUBS-50

good luck

one more

one more 1* ORIOLES Wakefield 5hits 5 runs 5 [email protected] need to make it past the fifth or the selfdestructing bullpen will need to appear for another meltdown...lopez 4-0 last yr with 2.48era in five appearances including 2 starts..go birds ORIOLES+35/40

Comment

LIKE THE PLAYS HOPE WE GET THEM TODAY GOOD LUCK..

Comment

Z-Play has the Orioles.......Good Luck!

Comment

jade

glad to know....thanks for the pic......lets cash tickets today...
          Mike

Comment

pred

when you have the chance analyse the Anaheim/Oakland game

I am leaning towards the Angels (again!!!)

comments?:confused:

Comment

We are on three of the same plays, Cubs, Cards, O's

Good luck today,
              John
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

John

i have Cubs and M's

what do you think of
                1) M's
                2) Angels

Comment

nut ez

cards game postponed wanted to have 2 three stars today to help my cause.......maybe i will post another but don't want to feel forced because of the rocky week i am having.
                  Good luck

nut iwill analyze that for u

Comment

Nut,

Park has had all kinds of problems with control, the M's should get to him.

I would have to lean towards Oakland, but want no part of them at that price. Hudson has been tough on the Angels, while Lackey has a high ERA against the A's (5.79)

Good luck,
                    John
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

John

I think i will pull the trigger on Anaheim +1 1/2 on the run line -40

as for the M's, i like them in this spot

cant wait for the NHL play-offs to start

will give it to my bookie in the teeth

Comment

Working...
                      X