F*i*n*a*l F*o*u*r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*i*n*a*l F*o*u*r

Well, now it is high stakes. This is where we press our bets as the entire gambling world shifts their focus on these games. These are games that the best HAVE to hit and win. Hopefully, I will be on the winning sides as these are high stakes for me.

If the ingredients remain the same for game 2, I will have my game of the year for that game. It will be a 20X play. But, on to game 1.

Kansas -4.5
    Kan/Quette UNDER 153.5

Adding 1st hlf UNDER 73.5

Playing the game plays for much more

Comment

Is there any way you can at least say where all the action is going right now? I know why you wait until the last minute, but my local goes off at 8:00. If you can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Comment

and I gotta go to work! b really dont want to miss your game of the year!

Comment

Sure. I will ost updates at the half time of the first game. Its a strong opinion (opinion), not a guarantee; but Im sure itll hit. We shall see. If the public wins anything today, it'll be totals probably. I don't see them winning any sides today. Way to much money at stake.

Comment

Thanks. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Bump......
              Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Updates

Well as of now I would be playing Syracuse and Over.

The over will be my game of the year, but as strong as the Over looks Syracuse is that strong to.

Heres a fact

The public has not won a single final four side last three years. Theyve gotten crushed last 4 Super Bowl sides. Look at this year

Raiders Over Titans

Bucs over Philly

Superbowl- Bucs over Raiders

National Championship- Buckeyes Over Canes

I can go on...my point is they hardly EVER win sides in these type of games. They ONLY win totals. The sides always have more money involved, have parlays and teasers factored in. So, I cannot see Texas covering this game. The public took the wrong dog today. Why they went versus Kansas, who knows? But, I'll let you know which one I make my game of the year cause I think both are hitting. But, Ive told people in the past always bet the side a lil more than the total.

Comment

Isn't the public winning the over in the Kansas game or did you go with the public?
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

playing the 2nd half under???????

Comment

The previous post was referring about "sides" not totals. Yes, public has won totals and theyve actually done decent in totals. They won the total in the SUperbowl as well. But, not everyone bets the total. EVERYONE bets the side

Comment

So why the over for GOY?
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

i hope

the cuse comes in

Comment

I didnt play anything 2nd half

Should have played Kansas and Under all the way through from start to finish, since I didnt I wasnt gonna chase it 2nd hlf. 2nd hlf lines were Marquette -5 and total was 80. You would thing people would have bet Kansas the way they played, but everyone is betting Marquette covers the 5 points.

The experts in the desert are AMAZING. Texas is ranked 1 and they made Kansas the favorites to win it all before the games started!!! That's a great indictator that the experts dont think Texas will make it out alive tonight. Its all about reading lines and odds with the experts.

Comment

Phil,

Still to early to commit. But, that line has over screaming all the way. I would bet over even if the number was 160. The odds makers are banking that the game goes way over. But, who knows. And the line is very "out of favor" for Texas. I personally don't think Texas wins tonight. I really want to see a Big 12 final. That's be great. Hey, I won't care if Texas wins and doesnt cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X