i have a b.ball line ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a b.ball line ?

using a dime line at what point does it convert to 20 cents ..
    30 cents on the dogs.. my new local ... after the fact is trying to get me for 40 cents on my 3 dollar play on the rays yday..
    NYY - 270 RAYS = + 230 THANX GUYS
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

did you not have your line agreed to prior to the wager...or did you trust him...when placing wagers, especially locals, who can manipulate a line...

If you wanted the dog, and favorite was -270, you know the wager on the Favorite---inquire before betting dogs, stipulate pitchers, cause they also like pitching changes, so they can tell you your winner was a no play, and say nothing when you lose...

And for the record, a dime line is a dime line---period....Is he trying to say it's per 110 on the line....example---St Louis Cards -185----Pitts +177 that 8 juice by pinnacle....some have 20, some 10...Thus a 20 vig would be Cards -185 Pitts +165...

Always ask for the lines--sides and totals--get em--then tell em which way yoiu want...

Locals pick up lil tricks---for example---they know I don't play unders, so when giving me totals--they fudge em---have had friends call 2 minutes apart--and their lines were always 1/2 -1 lower...they get to know you...a computer doesn't...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

THANX KAPT'n well the big problem was i havent had the balls to play the huge dog
      all others never exceeded + 160 .. was just wondering.. and yes ive seen some tricks
      used .. dirty bastards they are.. lets kick'm in the nutz tonite..

BOL MY FRIEND
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
      X