Bettorschat Mad Libs #4: Wayne's World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bettorschat Mad Libs #4: Wayne's World

Thanks to Wayne for providing the story!! The link for the original story is at the bottom. Fill in the blanks:

Cleveland and Ohio treated us well!
    What's up guys!

We left C-Town at 8 this morning and we arrived home (FINALLY) at 7:30 tonight. What a long F-ING drive!

Day 1 - Drove all day to get _____ and pretty much went out to ______ and settled into the hotel after that.

Day 2 - We went down to see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and then we went to the Browns Stadium. Both were pretty cool and i have to say i've never seen a _____ the size of _____ ... EVER! It looks like the ocean does here, it's amazing. We have some ______ in our state but you can look around and see ______. ______ was HUGE! We went to Jacob's Field and saw _______ Monday night. It was a ______ game and ______ Almost blew it in the end. I could not believe how many ______ fans were there. That too was AMAZING! Some Indians fans were ______ but overall it wasn't too bad.

Day 3 - Cedar Point. All i can say is ..... HOLY SHIT! I can see why it's been voted the Best ______ 7 years running! WOW! We didn't get back to the Hotel until 11 pm that night. We didn't see the ______ because we had tickets for ______ and planned ______.

Day 4 - This day was the _____! We went to the ______ downtown because we wanted to ______ and have lunch at ______. I bought a couple of _____ because after Monday it seemed to be an easy place to grab a couple of ______. In Boston it's impossible to get ______ with security and such during ______. Well, come to find out the ______ were staying at the Ritz-Carlton in the m-all. As we were walking around i noticed ______ Standing down the hall from the Hard Rock talking with ______. We went up and _____ him for a few minutes, grabbed some ______ with him and had him sign a ______. He was a pretty nice _____ and he was very _____ with us crazed Sox fans.

After that we went in to the Hard Rock for lunch and as we were waiting for our meal _____ walked in with 3 _____ and was seated at the table right behind me. It was kind of funny because i turned around and was like "Holy Shit, ______"! He smiled and was very kind in letting us ______ him for a few minutes before he ordered. He was with 3 friends, not other players. He signed a few balls for us and my girlfriends friend asked to take ______ with him. He was kind enough to let her ______ and unlike ______ he had his ______ Ring on. HOLY SHIT, YOU SHOULD SEE _______! I couldn't believe it but she asked to see ______ and he removed it for us and he let us _____and check it out. I figured he would give us a _____ with it on his hand, but i never thought he would let us ______ for a couple minutes and check it out. That was AWESOME and i don't know anyone that has had the actual ______ their hand, it was really the highlight of my vacation. We saw a few others like ______, ______, ______, ______, and ______ but they were walking quickly from the ______to a car bringing them to ______ and they didn't say much.

Day 5 - Today and we headed home.

The trip was really a good time and it was the 1st time i've seen a game outside of Fenway Park! I bought a shirt before Wednesdays game in the m-all. It said "______" on the front and the back said "______". It showed both ______ and listed all 3 ______ with the word "______" under it. It was the coolest _______ i have ever seen. All the Red Sox fans at Jacobs Field were asking ______ and all the Indians fans were just ______ and shaking their heads while throwing ______ my way. It was GREAT! We had a BLAST at the games and when Boston came back Wednesday night with 2 in the 8th and 1 in the 9th to Win it we started a "SWEEP" Chant and all C-Town fans were extremely _______! It was a little ______ after last nights game because Cleveland fan was very bitter about being _______!

All in all a very ______ time and everything above was ______ except Cedar Point. That was VERY _____. The one bitch i had about Cleveland was a major ass _____ problem. They had these damn flying ______ or something everwhere and just stuck all over _______ and everything. We couldn't figure out what the hell that was all about, but walking around town ______ seemed to be everywhere. It was pretty disgusting but other than that the _______ treated us very ______!

I hope you didn't quit _____ halfway through and i also hope you all had a great ______!

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showth...3&page=1&pp=40
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

My plan was to use the words savage, wakefield and manbag, only, but it was getting too tedious. I'm going to take a nap now.
    Every
    Villain
    Is
    Lemons

Comment

This one is way too long, I don’t blame you guys for not participating, next weeks will be short:

What's up guys!

We left C-Town at 8 this morning and we arrived home (FINALLY) at 7:30 tonight. What a long F-ING drive!

Day 1 - Drove all day to get THE COPS OFF MY TAIL and pretty much went out to GET A CLEVLAND STEAMER and settled into the hotel after that.

Day 2 - We went down to see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and then we went to the Browns Stadium. Both were pretty cool and i have to say i've never seen a MERCEDES BENZ the size of RJEREMY'S ... EVER! It looks like the ocean does here, it's amazing. We have some BAD ACCENTS in our state but you can look around and see INBREEDING IN ACTION. BLACKBEARD was HUGE! We went to Jacob's Field and saw COCK FIGHTING Monday night. It was a BISEXUAL game and COVERBOY Almost blew it in the end. I could not believe how many COCK fans were there. That too was AMAZING! Some Indians fans were LOVIN’ THE COCKS but overall it wasn't too bad.

Day 3 - Cedar Point. All i can say is ..... HOLY SHIT! I can see why it's been voted the Best WHORE HOUSE 7 years running! WOW! We didn't get back to the Hotel until 11 pm that night. We didn't see the TRANNY WITH 3 BOOBS because we had tickets for THE BALLET and planned ON BEING FIRST IN LINE.

Day 4 - This day was the BOMB BIYATCH! We went to the BEN-WA BALLS OUTLET downtown because we wanted to BUY THEM OUT and have lunch at THE LUCKY TEABAG. I bought a couple of VELVET GLOVES because after Monday it seemed to be an easy place to grab a couple of BOOBS. In Boston it's impossible to get BUTT SEX with security and such during HALFTIME AT THE PATS GAME. Well, come to find out the BACK STREET BOYS were staying at the Ritz-Carlton in the m-all. As we were walking around i noticed SPARK Standing down the hall from the Hard Rock talking with KMANN. We went up and BANISHED him for a few minutes, grabbed some ASS with him and had him sign a PICTURE OF GLENDAS BOOBS “WITH LOVE, KAPT ‘. He was a pretty nice OLD FART and he was very SMITTEN with us crazed Sox fans.

After that we went in to the Hard Rock for lunch and as we were waiting for our meal LSUFAN walked in with 3 AOTM ENTRY FORMS and was seated at the table right behind me. It was kind of funny because i turned around and was like "Holy Shit, I VOTED FOR YOU"! He smiled and was very kind in letting us DANCE THE JITTERBUG WITH him for a few minutes before he ordered. He was with 3 friends, not other players. He signed a few balls for us and my girlfriends friend asked to take A BATH with him. He was kind enough to let her SOAP HIS YAM BAG and unlike BHS4LIFE he had his COCK Ring on. HOLY SHIT, YOU SHOULD SEE HOW SMALL IT IS! I couldn't believe it but she asked to see WITH A MICROSCOPE and he removed it for us and he let us GASP IN SHOCK AND VOMIT and check it out. I figured he would give us a DEPOSIT with it on his hand, but i never thought he would let us DRINK FROM IT for a couple minutes and check it out. That was AWESOME and i don't know anyone that has had the actual LOVE JUICE TOUCH their hand, it was really the highlight of my vacation. We saw a few others like MAADDOG, MOONDOG, CHICAGODOG, SNOOPDOG, and UNDERDOG but they were walking quickly from the DOG POUND to a car bringing them to THE YMCA and they didn't say much.

The trip was really a good time and it was the 1st time i've seen a game outside of Fenway Park! I bought a shirt before Wednesdays game in the m-all. It said "I LOVE NUDE GIRLS" on the front and the back said "#1 POSTER". It showed both TITS AND ASS and listed all 3 ACCESS PORTS with the word "GET SOME" under it. It was the coolest MOTHERS DAY GIFT I have ever seen. All the Red Sox fans at Jacobs Field were asking HOW MANY CENTURIES BEFORE WE WIN AGAIN and all the Indians fans were just AS LAME and shaking their heads while throwing FECES my way. It was GREAT! We had a BLAST at the games and when Boston came back Wednesday night with 2 in the 8th and 1 in the 9th to Win it we started a "SWEEP" Chant and all C-Town fans were extremely GOING TO PUMMEL ME! It was a little SCARY after last nights game because Cleveland fan was very bitter about being FROM CLEVELAND!

All in all a very STRANGE time and everything above was A LIE except Cedar Point. That was VERY INTENSE. The one bitch i had about Cleveland was a major ass BANGING problem. They had these damn flying RATS or something everwhere and just stuck all over MY CREAMSICLE and everything. We couldn't figure out what the hell that was all about, but walking around town RAT DROPPINGS seemed to be everywhere. It was pretty disgusting but other than that the GOOD PEOPLE OF CLEVELAND treated us very CAVALIER!

I hope you didn't quit JERKIN’ IT halfway through and i also hope you all had a great TIME!

My record Click Here

Comment

LMAO

I'm still working on mine
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Lmafo Ill Put Mine Up Tomm
          2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
          2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
          2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Wayne And Friends Tell A Story

What's up guys!

Day 1 - Drove all day to get to Furry Bush and pretty much went out to pick up 10DimeBry there and settled into the hotel after that.

Day 2 - We went down to see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and then we went to the Browns Stadium. Both were pretty cool and I have to say I've never seen a losing team’s stadium the size of the Brown’s stadium ... EVER! It looks like the ocean does here, it's amazing. We have some losing teams in our state but you can look around and see that we have won a few championships in the last few years. My ego was HUGE! We went to Jacob's Field and saw a Jerking-Off Contest Monday night. It was a see how far you can squirt game and Spark almost blew it in the end. I could not believe how many cum covered fans were there. That too was AMAZING! Some Indians fans were smokin’ crack but overall it wasn't too bad.

Day 3 - Cedar Point. All i can say is ..... HOLY SHIT! I can see why it's been voted the Best gay place on earth 7 years running! WOW! We didn't get back to the Hotel until 11 pm that night. We didn't see the whole city because we had tickets for the pecker pulling contest and planned to participate in it.

Day 4 - This day was the best day of my life, since coming out of the closet! We went to the Rump Ranger’s Restaurant downtown because we wanted to get our salad’s tossed and have lunch at ”Y”. I bought a couple of extra tubes of lube because after Monday it seemed to be an easy place to grab a couple of anal drillings. In Boston it's impossible to get a hand job with security and such during rush hour. Well, come to find out the other 3 blind mice were staying at the Ritz-Carlton in the m-all. As we were walking around I noticed Homer Standing down the hall from the Hard Rock talking with Rjeremy & LoveDoc. We went up and finger fucked him for a few minutes, grabbed some nut sack with him and had him sign a contract to not tell anyone at BettorsChat about what had just happened. He was a pretty nice lay and he was very ”friendly” with us crazed Sox fans.

After that we went in to the Hard Rock for lunch and as we were waiting for our meal Kmann walked in with 3 of the “Fab Five” and was seated at the table right behind me. It was kind of funny because I turned around and was like "Holy Shit, Kmann is naked"! He smiled and was very kind in letting us stare at him for a few minutes before he ordered. He was with 3 friends, not other players. He signed a few balls for us and my girlfriend’s friend asked to take play hide the weenie with him. He was kind enough to let her play with his “man bag” and unlike RJeremy he had his ”I’m proud to have a Man Bag” Ring on. HOLY SHIT, YOU SHOULD SEE the size of Kmann’s nut sac! I couldn't believe it but she asked to see the old prunes and he removed it for us and he let us hold them and check it out. I figured he would give us a cum shot with it on his hand, but I never thought he would let us play with them for a couple minutes and check it out. That was AWESOME and I don't know anyone that has had the actual cum shot on their hand, it was really the highlight of my vacation. We saw a few others like Wiz, Prolific, HotSportsPicks, MMM, and AL Capone but they were walking quickly from the other normal people around them to a car bringing them straight to Hell and they didn't say much.

The trip was really a good time and it was the 1st time I've seen a game outside of Fenway Park! I bought a shirt before Wednesday’s game in the m-all. It said "I have the most post on BettorsChat" on the front and the back said "Eat My Dust Spark & Homer". It showed both Spark & Homer in tears and listed all 3 of our current posts with the words "You guys will never catch me" under it. It was the coolest fucking thing I have ever seen. All the Red Sox fans at Jacobs Field were asking what the hell is BettorsChat and all the Indians fans were just telling them it’s the best site on the internet and shaking their heads while throwing compliments my way. It was GREAT! We had a BLAST at the games and when Boston came back Wednesday night with 2 in the 8th and 1 in the 9th to Win it we started a "SWEEP" Chant and all C-Town fans were extremely high from smokin’ crack! It was a little amazing after last night’s game because Cleveland fan was very bitter about being so damn high !

All in all a very ”gay” time and everything above was a “pumped-up” experience except Cedar Point. That was VERY ”hard” work. The one bitch I had about Cleveland was a major ass pumping problem. They had these damn flying crabs or something everywhere and just stuck all over my pubic hair and everything. We couldn't figure out what the hell that was all about, but walking around town crab boils seemed to be everywhere. It was pretty disgusting but other than that the gays and crack heads treated us very like we were family!

I hope you didn't quit reading this halfway through and I also hope you all had a great time reading this long-ass mad-lib that just fried any brain cells I had left!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
              My ego was HUGE! , it seemed to be an easy place to grab a couple of anal drillings.

LMAO!!!!

My record Click Here

Comment

I Give Up Mine Sucks!!!! Waiting For This Weeks
                2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life
                  I Give Up Mine Sucks!!!! Waiting For This Weeks
                  I almost gave up on mine too. Blackbeard was on crack when he did this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X