minny-det bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minny-det bases

the twins are 3-0 off 3 losses ty. and the tigers are 1-5 off 3su wins. the twins have the pitching matchup in there favor as mays home era is lower than that of robertsons road era, and the twins have better hitting stata ag lefty pitching. this is my only play of the night as i await game 7 of the finals. bol gc-

I like this pick.

good luck gc
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Good Luck GC!!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Yep, I'm on it too. Good luck GC

Comment

The Twins are really blowing chunks against the Tigers...there are getting their asses handed to them again tonight...I am sure what is wrong with them...

Comment

Fwiw

I have played the overs in the last two and the Tigers have been covering the total close to themselves. I just can't play ON a cold team until they show some life (even when it's my team). I would think of staying on it as even when Minns great staff comes back to normal then their hitting will as well. Look for R/L money here as even more gravey shortly. JMHO!! Gv (the Brew Crew over 7.5 tonight was REALLY A MONSTER 7* GIFT TONIGHT as well as the adjusted total at 8 (o) for plus dessert coin as they WON that themselves) and look for more of that type of same results with Radke and Santana starting for the Twins as the Tiger pitchers will begin to get hammered as well.

Those were good numbers G.C. and should have worked out and will later. BOL.....Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
            X