Game 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 5

In Game 5, we'll see what San Antonio is really made of. After being embarassed in the last two games, I see San Antonio bringing their "A" game, and getting the outright win. Game 4 was a must-win for Detroit, knowing that if the series went 3-1 with two potential games to be played in San Antonio, that they were toast. With the series now tied up, I look for San Antonio to keep the game close and hopefully pull out a win in Game 5. I'm taking the +3 1/2 points just for insurance, but probably won't need it. Lastly, it's Sunday with the home team laying a small number coming off of two double-digit blowout wins. To me, this says to take the underdog or no play at all. Strong lead towards the UNDER but not touching it. Good luck either way.

For those interested, here is a playoff system and a trend that apply to this game. Once again, take it with a grain of salt.

Home teams, off a 20+ point playoff win who have covered in back-to-back games, are 9-30 ATS. (play San Antonio)

San Antonio is 7-1 against the moneyline in road games when tied in a playoff series since 1996. (play San Antonio ML)

NBA Finals Record 4-1
    Sides 4-0
    Totals 0-1
    (+54 units)

Game 5
    San Antonio +3 1/2
    20 units

San Antonio ML
    10 units

Good Luck tonight Shiftdown!!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"