X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Gold---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I won half a million dollars on you yesterday.....
      Lets make it a million today!!!!!!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Thanks

To everyone and hope ALL ARE ON THE BIG PLUS $$$ Side after tonights games!!!!!

Going to add a couple of plays now that most info is in...kind of like these as well:

3* PARLAY BALT / METS +130
        AGAIN I am not a fan of Pudgy Ponson and his World Championship HoHo eating ring but come on folks this is the Rickets on the road AND its BUNG HOLE QUIMM!! To the Bung Meisters credit he is light years better as a starter but I see the O's offense giving him a "Brown Out" tonight in a revenge game! (Hence 1* play below) Pedro is Pedro and I hate to put a lot of bucks EVER on him as he doesn't finish many games and the bullpens blow chalk plays out of the water but the pitching mismatch is too much to ignore in this one.

1* BALT -1 @ Sky HIgh -165

1 * CINN -1 R/L +141
        Yes that is the REDS ON THE RUN LINE! After 3 innings they should be able to hit J. Sosa more like Sammy Sosa. The Reds FINALLY get their entire offense back for a full game after bereavement leave, pulled muscles etc. The Bravos are still offensively challenged BUT they may be able to park 2 or 3 homers off of Uncle Milty! However, Milty has a tendency to make them solo shots to ease the pain. He is due for a great game as he is capable of and the enemic and banged up Bravos "may" just help him out. When the Reds were healthy as they are now they were a HOT HOME team AND the Braves were a COLD ROAD team. Look for that to return tonight. Perfect night weather wise too at Great America Ballpark so no weird factors there.

2* BOST/PITT (O)10
        Not sure why this is so low. Pitt is 10 times better on the road and Wakefield will be putting runners on a lot with walks and advances with past balls. Pitt loves the situation game and may nickle and dime their way to 5 or 6 runs. Williams their starter should just get lit up. He gives up big hits in big ball parks and Fenway will be a major mental challenge for him that he won't get past.

THATS ALL FOR TONIGHT AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! Goldv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

rats

that darned edit feature is set wayyyyyyyyyy too low at 10 minutes!!

HERE'S THE FAV PARLAY OF THE DAY.

FORGOT TO ADD ALL FAVORITES BEER PARLAY O THE DAY:

BOST/MINN/CWS/BOST/BALT (ALL Amer Leag and at home) pAYS APPROX +800

BOL.........Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike-You listed the Red sox twice in the parlay;did you mean perhaps the over in the Sox gtame or another game?

Comment

Thanks

Savage! That EDIT BUTTON TIMEOUT always throws me!!! I never got to finish typing the last part of it and screwed up the middle! IT SHOULD BE:

MINN/CWS/BOST/BALT/NYM (ALL Amer Leag and at home AND our diversity play with THE "token NL team) pAYS APPROX +800

THANKS SAVAGE!! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!! THE OVER IS JUST A STRAIGHT BET ONLY!

Thanks again!! Goldvike

Comment

GV-No problem-I am playing it;I never "met" a 5 teamer I didn't like. lol
                Last edited by savage1; 06-18-2005, 06:34 PM.

Comment

GV. Like your Cinc play. At first glance I wanted to go against Milton or play the Over but then I saw the Atlanta lineup for tonight. No one is batting above .281 and only two starters are above .260. Milton's ERA is almost 6 runs lower at home, of course when your away ERA is Over 11, your home ERA better be 6 runs lower at home, or hello triple A. Your writeup is the icing on the cake and I'm on Cincy with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X