Before you bet Tampa tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before you bet Tampa tonight

Not that anyone would bet Tampa.....but Cards are a perfect 11-0 in Game 1 of the next series following a loss. 77% overall in first game of series.

Thanks for the info underdog

Comment

Thanks for the info
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Thanks for the info Underdog!!
        Best of luck with the dog you do play today!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

thanks for the scoop...........makes me love the Cards even more.

Comment

i smell something fishy....

why isn't the line even higher then it is? i think theres something going on and soooooo i'm gonna go the other way with tampa! this looks to easy to me... i guess we'll see! gl to all! murph

Comment

the line is dropping. I hope no one puts all their eggs in one basket!
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I'm with you murphster...TB has a solid shot at picking up a win tonight. Mulder comes into this game in bad form. Kazmir has a home ERA of 3.00. TB has one of the best home hitting averages in the AL and they play much better at home. TB will win one game in this series and this match up looks ripe.
                NCAAF 6 - 5 (+5.35units)
                NFL 0 - 0

Comment

to me this looks like a bouceback start for kazmir after a horrendous performance last time out....the young lefty has got some solid stuff....I think he will have a decent start tonight..

However, it is the cardinals we're talking about here....and there's more to the game than the starting pitchers...
                  Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Thanks for the info---Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I agree that Tampa will probably? win 1 game in the series but that may not be till Sunday when Suppan pitches. He's 0-6 lifetime against them and totally sucks against the American league with the DH. He sucked first go round with Boston, than KC. Went to the national league and pitched lights out with Pitt, then came back to Boston around the trading deadline in the midst of a great season with Pitt and sucked again with an over 5.0 era. My system is spitting out Tampa tonight right now (which could change later), but with that stat in 1st games of series after a loss it's either play STL or pass for me.

Comment

Originally posted by underdog51
                        Not that anyone would bet Tampa.....but Cards are a perfect 11-0 in Game 1 of the next series following a loss. 77% overall in first game of series.
                        NOW 12-0!

Comment

Working...
                        X