the umpire zone//mon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the umpire zone//mon.

2 donbest steam moves//laa-32//cubs plus 40// my umpire stats never up first game of series anybodys help appreciated
    Last edited by WayneChung; 06-13-2005, 03:57 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Whiskey flowing, Glenda purring, Chung and co. smoking, birds having problems flying, air not heavy enough, life goes on, roll the dice you know your number, fish are biting, bring those nibbles in, right bait....But do you have a fishing license???

Translation---thanks Chung---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
      2 donbest steam moves//laa-32//cubs plus 40// my umpire stats never up first game of series anybodys help appreciated
      If your a patient man...you can wait until about an hour before each game and MLB.com will have the umpires listed for each game.

Don't know if that helps or not.

Comment

Then why oh why, Chung, name it umpire zone if you do not use umpires to call the game in this thread? I hope that was not the case before this. Call it "SteamRoller Blues - I'm gonna steamroll all over you" Plays. And by the way- I think Cubs have a good chance To upset --if ya see my remarks in Mon$ plays by Chuck. Willis has an incredible zilch for 20 record in this type situation over the last couple of years. Good Luck
        Last edited by Spearit; 06-13-2005, 04:43 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

hey spearit

hey spear we are going to have umpire stats here-just stating i can not find them first game of a series-will post them tomorrow-just posting what i had available today-if anybody has the ump stats for today-help greatly appreciated.//found one decent stat-TEXAS HAS WON 9 OF 10 AT HOME..BUT NOT UMP. RELATED SPEARMAN-just a team stat-WILL HAVE UMP. STATS TOMORROW..

Comment

Umpire Dude

CINN-BOSTON UMP. RICK REED-anybody stat him..

Comment

Thanks Chung - looking now.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Houston-baltimore

Randy Marsh

Comment

St Louis-toronto

Bob Davidson..

Comment

Milw-tampa

Gary Darling

Comment

Working...
                    X