Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not guilty on 8 counts

Comment

thata boy.....dude did we are the world man..plus mcauly sadi he didnt do it

Comment

Not guilty all accounts

Money talks guys ...

Comment

it was unanomous playas............cha'mon everyone gimme a crotch grab hoooooooooooooooo

Comment

Get the brooms out .. SWEEP ... unreal ...

Comment

money wasnt the factor...shes a liar bro...shes accused people like 5 times before of shit...dont tell me its just the biggest coinidense

Comment

mj greatest batting avg ever .1000

Comment

They probably feel the way he looks today vs as a child, he is in his own HELL everyday.

Comment

Wow

BIGgamblur04's viewpoint is unbelievably skewed and biased, but their must be a lot that way since he is considered "innocent."

Who the hell cares what songs he made.......its fucking music....there is a hell of a big difference between making tunes and violating another persons rights, especially damn minors...

It amazes me how many people try and judge a defendant on character rather than evidence. Character is subjective and evidence is objective! Well, more objective than character anyway.
                    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGgamblur04
                      money wasnt the factor...shes a liar bro...shes accused people like 5 times before of shit...dont tell me its just the biggest coinidense
                      money wasnt the factor?? You go to bed with little boys and see what happens to you bro ... Come on ...

Comment

Bottom Line, My Grandkids Aren't Going To Neverland, Calif Is A Granola Bar, Fruits Flakes And Nuts, Imagine The Victory Dinner With Wacko Jacko, Robert Blake, Oj And Of Course Rodney King Will Bring The Drugs And Refreshments.................................

Comment

I told you wacko jacko would moonwalk out of the courthouse today. If you got $$$ you can get away with murder just ask OJ and Robert blake. Its truely sad that this freak gets to go back to touching little boys. I love Jackson and his apologists always saying that he simply loves kids.... My question to that is if he loves kids then why does he only have little boys around him 24/7 you dont see young girls sleeping in his bed with him now do you??
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

abc

easy as one.two,three MOLEST A KID AND THEY SET YOU FREE/ABC-HEY ITS ME MIKE IM MARRIED IM NOT INTO LITTLE FAT BOYS ANY MORE-BILLIE JEAN-AHHAHAHAHAHA!! REALLY HE SHOULD BE JUDGED BY ALIENS BECAUSE HES NOT AMERICAN ANYMORE-ITS ALIVE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
                            Last edited by WayneChung; 06-13-2005, 05:51 PM.
                            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              I told you wacko jacko would moonwalk out of the courthouse today. If you got $$$ you can get away with murder just ask OJ and Robert blake. Its truely sad that this freak gets to go back to touching little boys. I love Jackson and his apologists always saying that he simply loves kids.... My question to that is if he loves kids then why does he only have little boys around him 24/7 you dont see young girls sleeping in his bed with him now do you??
                              Perfect post young man ,,,

Comment

It's a set up for disaster, because he keeps getting away with it, he never sleeps with little girls or fat boys, that should be the hint. He should be watched closely. I honestly think he likes the boys, which is horribly wrong, but I don't think he's having sex with 'em. Just my opinion, he's weird as can be, he's like a gay child.

Comment

Working...
                                X