Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recap

At EVERY SITE they have the *** monitor of what my tourny record is. So, some people will try to lie and post false info. You can go to the other sites to verify my POSTED records. As of today the tourny record is PLUS 6 at a record of 39-33

Go check for yourselves, and MANY bashers over there are watching the records carefully. Like I said, by end of tourny I will be up 15-20 games.

***You all have seen every one of my plays and most are winners at halftimes. Believe me when I tell you, bashers are soooooooooooooo damn lucky I havent been able to post halves cause the halftime plays are GOLD right now. Take for example today, Oklahoma 1st half, Purdue 1st half, Purdue Under 1st half, etc...But, if theyre NOT POSTED then NO NEED to talk about them. I'm just letting you guys know when I can find a way to post them in time, LOOK OUT. You WILL MAKE A TON. I was able to get the Duke 1st hfl over last night ONLY cause the tipoff got delayed. Now just cause I play the game sides doesnt mean to play the same exact halftime sides. So, dont assume those. Hopefully, I'll get the system down for next week and we will tear them apart with halftimes. By far, BY FAR the easiest way to make money in the tourny is halves. I will find away to post them. Again, Im deeply sorry STILL for the cutting close posts. I just need to keep the info accurate. GLTA
Working...
X