Braves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMAC951
    Hey stay off my Yanks lol.. they are winning so far today.. Up 4-0 in the bottom 5th inning
    I think that was the point buddy!
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Hey stay off my Yanks lol.. they are winning so far today.. Up 4-0 in the bottom 5th inning
      LOL They're winning cause I didn't bet em

Comment

At a boy Moondog - make em pissed off. Need more runs in the Yanks for the over.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Looks as if that closed door meeting that they had after that pitful game last night.. What ever works do it damn it lol

Comment

Thanks Moondog for not betting on them. I have the ml and rl and only after seeing it from Chuck did I take another look. A's havent won two on the road yet. So I bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
              Thanks Moondog for not betting on them. I have the ml and rl and only after seeing it from Chuck did I take another look. A's havent won two on the road yet. So I bit.
              Thats great,hope those ass wholes come through for you on the over

Comment

Nah I had Yanks on over- just a play I picked up- very little less than a unit on it- so no big deal. Just something to root for until tonight. The Braves, however, I hit real hard. GL to you.

Comment

Braves Win Braves Win Theeeeeeeee Braves Win

Comment

You are a wild soul for whooping so much on a play ya didn't make. Thanks for the support of the rest of us on the Bravos. Can ya work some magic on the White Sox tonight as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                      You are a wild soul for whooping so much on a play ya didn't make. Thanks for the support of the rest of us on the Bravos. Can ya work some magic on the White Sox tonight as well!
                      I'll give it my best for ya

Comment

Ok now I just need the redsox!
                        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I'll give it a go- kinda late - gotta piss em off for the 9th inning.
                          Ya dirty Red Sox- ya haven't scored since the 2nd inning - ya losing to a bunch of Cubs- ya ain't nothing but old. I say ya ain't nothin but old Ya couldn't score if ya wanted too. No girlfriends or wives will be givin ya any lovin tonight unless ya score red sox.
                          GL I don't have the game myself.
                          Last edited by Spearit; 06-11-2005, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Boston sucks just like the Yankees

Comment

come on boston
                              RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

come on manny!
                                RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Working...
                                X