Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chuckee

If you like Afleet Alex that much:

Pinnacle has him at +113 to win which is not bad!

HEYYYYYY.......I took him for a couple of units straight up!!

BEST OF LUCK CHUCKKEE!!!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
      If you like Afleet Alex that much:

Pinnacle has him at +113 to win which is not bad!

HEYYYYYY.......I took him for a couple of units straight up!!

BEST OF LUCK CHUCKKEE!!!! Goldv
      Thanks for heads up on Afleet Alex--Winner!

Comment

heh heh!

Gotta be a good day when we even hit the horses on Money Line!!!

Afle$$$$$$$$ Ale$$$$$$$!!! gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Congrats Very sweet Win
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Boxing

Selection 1 : Boxing Kevin McBride vs Mike Tyson Heavyweight Kevin McBride vs Mike Tyson 1) Kevin McBride +520 Risking 50.00 to Win 260.00 USD ---

Selection 2 : Boxing Mohamad Abdulaev vs Miguel Angel Cotto WBO Light Welterweight Title Mohamad Abdulaev vs Miguel Angel Cotto 22) Miguel Angel Cotto -454 Risking 227.0 to Win 50.00 USD ---

Selection 3 : Boxing Joel Casamayor vs Almazbek Raiymkulov Lightweight Joel Casamayor vs Almazbek Raiymkulov 251) Joel Casamayor -126 Risking 630 to Win 500 USD ---

Selection 4 : Boxing Laila Ali vs Erin Toughill WIBA Super Middleweight Title Laila Ali vs Erin Toughill 301) Laila Ali -825 Risking 412.5 to Win 50.00 USD ---

Selection 5 : Boxing Laila Ali vs Erin Toughill WIBA Super Middleweight Title Total Rounds (Ali vs Toughill) 304) Under 8.5 rounds -114 Risking 570 to Win 500 USD ---

Comment

LADodgers-1 +128...$500/$640
              Lowe vs Silva

Ariz-160/NYM -112..+207....$500/$1035
              Halsey Benson

Comment

Ariz/KC over 10...$500/$525- compliments of GVike

Comment

Goodluck with the late bases card as well as Mcbride tonite!...just can't get myself to bet against Tyson yet, but at +520 I see some value there, still not playing, but wish you the best!!!!! Hope you cash your tickets tonite!!!See ya tomorrow!!
                  "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Thanks for the Mcbride hit...$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by blaze7
                      Thanks for the Mcbride hit...$$$$$$
                      Tyson just needed some money!!!! Probably was broke!

Comment

Chuck, nice win on the hugeeee underdog(McBride)! Is Ali fighting now or did I miss it?

Comment

Nice hit on Det. Played it in both my books.

I hope Tyson can make this money last. I guess his next source of income will be a book. Good thing you don't have to be sane or read and write to write a book........
                          I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1
                            Chuck, nice win on the hugeeee underdog(McBride)! Is Ali fighting now or did I miss it?
                            Tyson is on HBO now, and Ali is over!

Comment

Originally posted by WillyG
                              Nice hit on Det. Played it in both my books.

I hope Tyson can make this money last. I guess his next source of income will be a book. Good thing you don't have to be sane or read and write to write a book........
                              Thanks Willy, don't you wish when you need a few million all you have to do is have a fight on tv, and then quit and steal the cash!

Comment

The good thing for Tyson is that he doesn't have all those blood sucking leaches around him anymore, but I think he also blew allot of his money himself. I heard he has already taken out a Mortg on a $9 Million house in CA.

He should just by a $300k house in AZ and stay by his kids, have an investment firm handle his finances and live happily and stress free. BUT I am sure that aint gonna happen.......
                                I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Working...
                                X