Indiana/Pitts game was FIxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana/Pitts game was FIxed

Oh my gosh. any of you see the end to this game? Ove/under 128... they have a total of 126 with 1:25 left in the game...Indiana tried fouling a few times, refs wouldnt blow the whistle, then w. 20 sec to go, indiana doesnt even shoot the ball to take a final shot, they let clock expire..Big time fix

I refuse to bet/watch Pitt games

They foul every single play and always somehow come out with less fouls. I guess the refs know that if they actually called a straight game, Pitts whole team would foul out by the half. They are a horrible tean with little to no talent. How many of those players are actually NBA prospects? Try none. Brandin Knight is slower than his brother and isn't as good a shooter. Nobody else on that team will even make the NBDL.
    Last edited by voskuhl43; 03-23-2003, 02:22 PM.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

You know, it's funny. If you come out and say that games are fixed (some, anyway), you'll be labeled as a sore loser. But you're right. I didn't have a penny on that total, but those refs simply decided that another point was not going to be scored. Now, I'm not totally convinced that games are fixed. But it is amazing that the dogs went 12-3-1 on day 1 of the tourney, and two of the favorites covered on last second bullshit dunks, as if Vegas called and said, "listen, we need some dogs to lose or people are going to catch on". It could be a coincidence, but it's becoming harder and harder to believe that. Good luck to you the rest of the way.
      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X