*** Madness Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Madness Day 4

Well, lets see if we can break out of this treading zone. I agree, the sides have been much better than totals. So, I personally will play my sides for a little more change. Haven't had a losing side day yet. Best of luck to everyone today

Pittsburgh -6.5

***With the sides having very good records, from here on I will bet more on sides. But, YOU are your own boss and YOU do what YOU want.

Louey -7.5

Louey OVER 137

Comment

Ok St +2.5 (huge)

Comment

Yeah

OSU will give Carmelo a proper NBA send-off.
        Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Auburn +5

Maryland -2

Maryland/Xav UNDER 148

Comment

Purdue +7

Comment

Pur/Tex UNDER 144

Comment

horrible collapse by okie st...

Comment

Utah +14.5

Utah/Tucky UNDER 127

Mich St +4.5

MichST/FlA UNDER 129

Comment

CHA CHING

And I KNOW most of you had Texas/Purdue total at 144.5

Poof just like that, a NICE DAY

Comment

I really do wish you all the luck in the world, but why is it you seem to have a huge, unjustified ego? You disappear from posting comments when you lose, and then when you have a nice streak, POOF, you're immediately posting. Kind of pathetic that you need your ego stroked so much. And in regards to your comment about the Texas total, what about people who have had worse lines then you? Again, I wish you all the luck and success in the world, but your need for attention and positive reinforcement is something you might want to look into...Good luck....And just to let you know, this comment is in response to your assumptions about me...take care

Comment

JOE P,

You already addressed him regarding this issue in another thread.

Comment

I understand and I apologize if I seem like I want to pick a fight. That is not my intention and I have said before that we are all in the same fight together. I just have certain impressions and felt like airing them. This will be my last post on the subject...

Comment

half-time plays

I know half-time plays are the most difficult to hit. Has there not been enough info to support a play? Thanks hc

Comment

my 2 cents

The only thing I don't understand, is that everyone gets a lecture on how to shop lines and be an "investor" not a gambler and *** can't buy a hook or get a line that he KNOWS most people had at 144.5. Doesn't add up in my book.
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X