Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ben wallace not allowed to take a charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ben wallace not allowed to take a charge?

I know this is a very mixed crowd, but jesus christ, the refs decided game 1...not ginobli, not duncan's "fadeaways," not nazr mohammed's??? good play? The refs...plain and simple. The game (if evenly called) would have been a lot closer. I know the same can be said about every nba game...i'm merely venting. At least I hit the under and congrats to everyone who hit the spurs

Anymore it just seems the home team is going to get most of the calls.......like tonight. I almost think you have to factor this in when handicapping........this whole playoff series has been like this except for 2 games .......game 3 Phoe vs Dallas when Phoenix had like 1 foul the whole fourth quarter and gm 3 Det-Miami when Miami shot 54 free throws on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
      I know this is a very mixed crowd, but jesus christ, the refs decided game 1...not ginobli, not duncan's "fadeaways," not nazr mohammed's??? good play? The refs...plain and simple. The game (if evenly called) would have been a lot closer. I know the same can be said about every nba game...i'm merely venting. At least I hit the under and congrats to everyone who hit the spurs
      the blocking foul called on ben wallace and the missed charge changed thewhole complexion of the game. I dont know which is worse basketball referees or baseball. Wait a minute I do; basketball! What about the charge called on ben wallace when horry was clearly in the circle?these guys are bad!
      Last edited by musclemann; 06-10-2005, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X