3 a day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 a day!!

Inspired by the likes of Chuckie Cheese, Wayne, RJ, EZ and of course Coverboy, I am going to give this a go. My system is simple.......three picks a day. They are rated as such, with my POD being my 3 star pick. In most cases this play will be not only be the play I am most confident with, but also the best value play. I have a lot of respect for the cappers on this site, and this site has helped me win a lot of money. So I enter into this hoping to give back to all who come to this site. Again, you cappers I listed above, Thanks for being such class acts and sharing your incredible knowledge with all of us. Oh, and to my good friend the Maaddog....man I will try not to embarass you. There is NO time like the present so here we go...
    1* (0-0)
    2* (0-0)
    3* (0-0)

1*Toronto -175 "Doc" just too much for Cubbies bats
    2*White Sox -110 Sox break out the brooms
    3*Baltimore -110 Birds bats beat up on Bucs

Good Luck fellas!!
    "Just livin' the dream"

Best of luck to ya fellow Sooner!!

Comment

GL with your 3-a-day

Comment

Frank,
        Thanks for the well wishes! You should have been mentioned in the opening of my thread. My apologies, you are definately one of those I respect and helped the Maaddog and I make alot of money in the NBA! Thanks again!
        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
          Frank,
          Thanks for the well wishes! You should have been mentioned in the opening of my thread. My apologies, you are definately one of those I respect and helped the Maaddog and I make alot of money in the NBA! Thanks again!
          Thanks!

No need to apologize. There's so many capable cappers it's hard to remember and mention them all.

Once again GL

Comment

Gl Today
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck Sooner!!!
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL today Sooner!
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Looks like a good card! GL today!

Comment

Hey Soonerbud I missed your first post of plays due to the fact I was out drinking last night I see you had a tough start but don't worry you'll come back You are a top class act and I mean act LOL .........no really you are a top class guy and I know you are a good capper and I'm looking forward to seeing how you do on this site posting plays .. your swimming with some big fishes now and I think thats exciting I know you got what it takes and it takes something to step up and post your own plays .. I could never do it ...go get em Big Bounce don't forget your one of the original 3 Kings
                      Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Hey Soonerbud almost forgot ..... don't hold back let loose with your funny ass and entertain the troops here everybody loves to laugh and you are one funny motherf**ker
                        Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Thanks Maadddog!! And to all of you have wished me well! RJ I especially feel honored with you and Franks well wishes. This is a pool of big fish, and after that fine showing by Beckett tonight on my 3* POD I am feeling like some bait!!! STINK BAIT!!
                          But Minnesota still is in the game and the Phillies came home for me, so......in the words of the great man I work for........its all good! I do appreciate everyones support and I know after the first couple of days of shock I will settle down and get to the business of making some $$$. Oh and Maadddog, the comedy is yet to come, NO I mean aside from my picks LOL! And never would I forget that I am one of the three kings.............Thanks again for all the support!!
                          "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Working...
                          X