No announcement yet.

Picks For Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i admit...the last trade was bad...but i really thought this trade was fair...but since pitching dont mean shit... i just benched all my players except for my RP... Hope he doesn't walk anyone

Comment

Relievers are the best if they can pitch 1 inning get a strikeout and a save while giving up no runs or walks. Then you're doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        i admit...the last trade was bad...but i really thought this trade was fair...but since pitching dont mean shit... i just benched all my players except for my RP... Hope he doesn't walk anyone
        You should be building a lineup around Tejada and that guy should be untouchable for you!

Comment

Well..i'm gonna try doing that and sit out my starters... I mean.. damn my hitting looks great on paper...my team should not be at the bottom...

Comment

Great start of the season Wayne!

I told my unlce to follow you and he has been telling me to thank you.

Comment

Bill where the hell have you been? Good seeing you buddy!

Go Red Sox!

Comment

I took on a new career so I no longer work from home

Things are starting to settle down so I plan on getting my money back from the man.

I see I am not doing so well in the Nascar pool. Damn Kenseth.

Go Red Sox

Comment

Kenseth has been invisible since winning the cup!

If you still have him you need to get rid of him!

Comment

Wayne, I have Chipper in my other league who went down last night. He's been hurt a couple of times this year so I need another 3rd baseman. I proposed a guy Mike Sweeney for Rameriz from Chicago. He countered with Rameriz for Brett Myers. What do you think? Do you need to know my other pitchers?

Comment

I don't expect Myers to keep it up the rest of the year, I'd jump on it.

Comment

final score mets 3 houston 1 !!!sound familiar!!!!!!!!!I should ask you the score of games more often!!!!
                        NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Working...
                        X