Game 1 Nba Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 1 Nba Finals

SA -6 and the total set at 178. Any thoughts?

I think it might be tough for Detroit to win game 1 after a long 7 game battle with Miami. SA has had plenty of time o to rest and prep for game 1. As far as the total, right now I'm liking the under. Both teams play great defense. Should be a great series.

I like SA in game 1 by about 10.

Comment

Since 1999 Home team

17-13 SU
      11-18 ATS

Home Team Game 1

4-2 SU
      3-3 ATS

In 2001 the well rested Lakers lost SU to the weery 76ers in game 1. The Sixers had 2 days rest after a tough 7 game series vs. the Bucks. The only difference Philly won game 7 at home while Detroit won it on the road.

I've been a believer that momentum carries a team through game 1 then they flatter out. While well rested teams are often flat.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Since 1999 Home team

17-13 SU
        11-18 ATS

Home Team Game 1

4-2 SU
        3-3 ATS

In 2001 the well rested Lakers lost SU to the weery 76ers in game 1. The Sixers had 2 days rest after a tough 7 game series vs. the Bucks. The only difference Philly won game 7 at home while Detroit won it on the road.

I've been a believer that momentum carries a team through game 1 then they flatter out. While well rested teams are often flat.
        As always thanks for the insight Frank!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Might be my imagination, but when you get two good def.
          teams playing it seems like you see a lot of overs due to easy
          points off turnovers I know they went over 200 once this season.

Like I said it just seems like it to me didn't research any stats

gl,

hammy

Comment

everyone thought the stones would be tired coming into miami in game one, they would lose because miami was rested cause of the time off. sometimes too much rest makes you play sloppy and not n-sync. if san antonio takes detroit the least bit for granted, they'll know it after detroit punches them in the mouth first!

Comment

Working...
            X