Congratulations Pistons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Pistons!

That was one of the best series Ive seen in a while between 2 classy teams with great players.

I think the Stones showed their heart and chemistry that the HEAT will have next year.

I was thinking the Spurs would roll whoever, but Tayshaun on Mano and Billup v. Parker I think it could be close. Also I know Sheed plays his best ball v. Duncan.

In the AM Ill be playing the Stones +210 for the series. Spurs -270 is outrageous.

I think the Stones will steal game 1 or 2 in SA, 2 of 3 at the Palace and win 6 or 7 in SA for a repeat.

GL to all!

HELL YA!! GO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTONS! Im the biggest fan in the world. I will be drivin up from Tennessee to see a game or two. I say the Pistons win in 6!!!! REPEAT BABY!!

Comment

Good call on the Pistons FrankB03...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It may be mean of me but I'm just glad I don't have to watch the DIELSEL play anymore. Way to go Pistons! I do believe the better team one. It should be a good series between the Spurs and Pistons! Good luck to us in capping the series.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I think Larry Brown did a great job in the series. I was heated at him after all of this talk of him leaving during the series, but I think he out coached the inexperienced Ron Jeremy and really has a chance to leave a mark on the game.

How about him not subbing at all in the first half, but maybe once??

Comment

I'm glad the Pistons won!!!

I don't think they stand a chance against the Spurs though

Comment

Aside from having Detroit. The main reason I didn't want the Heat to win. I don't like Alonzo Mourning. I don't want that guy getting a taste of the NBA finals. It makes me sick watching him flail his arms.

Comment

Working...
              X