No announcement yet.

Kaptains "Trivia" for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are partially correct Spark. Milwaukee Braves. I stayed up all night listening to the game with my radio under my pillow over 40 years ago. So who is it?
    Last edited by Spearit; 06-07-2005, 08:08 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I am stumped ... I really do not know ... but like I said I remember it was Atlanta ... The only guess I would have is that his name is K sounding ... Hope you know what i mean ...

Comment

Shyt, your right .. Milw Braves .. see I did forget that also

Comment

I do and you are very close to the answer. I realized at the last moment that I believe they had not moved to Atlanta until the 70s but I will check it out. K sounding is oh so close but no K in it.

Comment

Damn, now you really have me going ... hahahaha I really doubt if this will come to me .. Please do not give the answer till later today ... unless someone else gets it ...

Comment

Sounds fair enough. Milwaukee moved to Atlanta in '66. It was prior to this move.
              Last edited by Spearit; 06-07-2005, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X