NBA Game Seven *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Game Seven *****

Hey guys and especially RJEREMY, WAYNE AND SPAARKIE, if you guys can post your picks for tonights game 7 a few hrs before the game if you have an idea of what your going to take that would be great. i'm only asking because i have a baseball game under the lights tonight at 7:00 and we have to be there by 6:00. I obviously won't have access to the internet from the dugout and the last time i called my girlfriend to find out one of your guys picks she got confused going to the site, (which i should have known going in.) So if you three can do that, it would help me out alot, thanks guys!
    Playa
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Pistons
    OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
    NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Uconn,

If I had to pick right now, I'd have to go with Miami and the Under.

I'm going to wait until close to tip off before I decide though on Miami. Wanna see if there's any status update on Wade.

Comment

Ok sounds good man....thanks

Comment

wayno what u think bud?

Comment

I'm waiting a little while to post and get a status check but i'm pretty locked in to Detroit for 2 reasons

1 - Experience

2 - Injuries. Miami's Big 2 has them, Detroit doesn't.

I'm passing on the total as of right now.

If D. Wade enters the paint i have a feeling his ribs will meet some well planned elbows and if he goes out...... their in trouble!

Comment

84% of game 5 winners go on to win the series......however.....they didn't take injuries to top scorers into consideration......

but you gotta figure......wade's gonna get a long needle tonite before the game.....they will numb that sore muscle so he won't be feeling any pain....or a dull ache at worst.....that's what I think anyway......remember....it's the nba.....

this is gonna be the buzzer beater game tonite..........not the best game to bet big......i'd ride the pistons for now........defense....defense....defense.....

Comment

Working...
              X