Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

First Play, not a Big one! N. Dame + the pts.! Back Later! Knock!

Right now nothing looking real Big this afternoon but things can change and I'm sure they will. Tonite though, looking at two very good plays, only thing, they are Fav. and hate to make a Fav. a very Huge Play. Hate to release early because things can change, one team has a couple of key players sick and one out with injury. If someone has to have this afternoon though, can release, even though I'm 100% I will play unless something really changes, just hate to release early. Wish Everyone the Best! Knock!

Comment

O.K., the Plays get Bigger, earlier didn't think we had any good plays this afternoon but things change. Get Stanford at 3- befor it drops not that it really matters, they should win straight up. 3:20 Play: Stan. Plus the pts.!!! Smart money should drop this line at gm. time. Another strong Play at 3:40!!! Have a Good One! Knock!

Comment

3:40 Play: Marquette 3!!! I got Stan. +4 with my man, all money on Conn. he said. Have a Good Day! Good Plays Later!!! Knock!

Comment

5:30 Play: Und. in Okl. and Cal. gm.!!! Knock!

Comment

5:50 Play: Tulsa plus the pts.!!! Be back tonite with best plays of the day!!! Have a Good one! Knock!

Comment

7:30 almost Monster Play: Take Prov. in the N.I.T.!!! Haven't loss a posted play in N.I.T.!!! Be right Back! Knock!

Comment

One More, Almost Monster Play!!! Only reason not a Monster Play, is because Prov. and Duke are Fav., do these would be Monster Plays. Play Duke 9- ov. C.Mich.!!! Two small ov. and und.! Kan. gm. Und. and Duke gm. Ov.! Have a Good nite! Knock! May have a couple of Pro plays, already waited to late to post Atl. ov. Ind, I did get it in late.

Comment

3 Pro Plays just called in!!! Chi. 2- ! Mil. 4- and Port. 1!!! Have a Good nite! Knock!

Comment

Adding one more Pro Play for Sat. nite! Den. plus the pts.! not a big play but should cover! Will post early Sun. plays in just a min., will be gone until 3:00 p.m. sun. afternoon. Worst start in 28 yrs., guess I was due but not over yet!!! Wish You the Best as Always! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                    X