agressive bankroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agressive bankroll

This is a system that I developed last year and has been very good to me. It is not for everyone, and if you do not depend on your sports wagering to live on you can do well with it. Once the system is started you cannot touch the money until the system ends. You can run the system as long as you wish to get your desired results. Again, it is not for everyone, but if you have $500 dollars you can put aside, you can do well.

The basic outline of the system is based on the rule of "72". Compounding investments daily, at 72% your money doubles.

At 5% of your bankroll, you would need to win 14.4 units to double your money. At 4 plays a day, you are looking at a success rate of 56-58% of your plays and your bankroll will double in about 5 weeks time. Now, you must calculate the bankroll daily, staying constitant with the 5%. If you hit a bad stretch, you drop your roll to $250, your 5% bet now is 12.50. It takes time and pateints, and you cannot touch the money while the system is in play, but if you can last 6 months at a roll over every 5 weeks that 500 turns into 16k.

Again, it is not for everyone, but if you can open an account and not touch the money for an extended period of time, it can work nicely for you. The biggest key to this success is calculating the bankroll daily and put 5% per wager. There are night if you have 6 plays you like, 30% if your roll is in play, so pick wisely and you will be fine.

ANy questions please ask. My average system lasts about 6 months. I then cash the money and start again at twice my original starting roll....Good luck and take care.

Fatman
    Joe Thorton for MVP

at 56-58% you must mean hoops and football correct? Or do you include dogs in bases?

Comment

Monte,

You are correct. I do not bet anything but dogs this time of year, if there are two games I really like, yesterday was Baltimore and Texas, you can parlay them. I do not recommend parlays, but some other sights have guys who do well with it. Totals work well too. Take care.
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Working...
      X