HEAT FANS-how bad is wade hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAT FANS-how bad is wade hurt

line is at 6- or 7.will wade play again in this series?
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Bam Iron CHUNG!!! I talked to my boy D. Wade today.. He said he was still sore but he's a balla!! he should be out there today. Ninja kick Dragon, OUT DEIM!!

Comment

doc

could ypu put that in non-chung talk-what per cent is he?

Comment

non chung talk - I HAVE NO IDEA

Comment

anybody else

doc is partial to miami-looking for status on wade for tomorrows game-line is reflecting that the guys hurt pretty bad..thanks chung..i know i specified heat fans-how about nba fans or glenda fans..
          Last edited by WayneChung; 06-03-2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

He will sit out tomorrow and play healthy at home in game 7!

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
              He will sit out tomorrow and play healthy at home in game 7!

pound da Pistons game 6!!!.....then pound da Heat game 7!!!

it's destiny!!

Comment

lovedoc

you talk to wade-you say hes going to start-are they going to pull him fast if the injuries acting up-sincerely chung-we need the inside on this one doc help us out-everybody=ssshhhhhhh..quiet-thanks doc-the insider play of the century-WOW-JUST JOKING DOC-CHECK IT OUT FOR US IF YOU CAN-THANKS CHUNG..

Comment

If Wade doesn't play I'm playing Miami. Vegas and the public put too much into injuries.

Comment

Frank thats exactly what I was going to do...but I was only thinking about it because you would play that way hah
                    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

hey frank

have not missed a side in this series-just joking about the insider goy-was thinking more about future ramifications if hes not going to be healthy the rest of the way-agree with you that the lines been adjusted too high for game 6. would very much appreciate any info on his injury-because i was going to make a series play on miami over san antonio if the matchup pans out and both guys are close to 90 per cent healthy-sincerely chung..of course refering to shaq and wade..did you guys see that fall he took-BRUTAL..
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 06-03-2005, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                        doc is partial to miami-looking for status on wade for tomorrows game-line is reflecting that the guys hurt pretty bad..thanks chung..i know i specified heat fans-how about nba fans or glenda fans..
                        game line also reflecting a must win for pistons... taking miami with or without wade...
                        Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          If Wade doesn't play I'm playing Miami. Vegas and the public put too much into injuries.
                          FrankB,
                          I agree, too much emphasis on Wade. The Heat was able to maintain their dozen even tho Wade left from the middle of the 3rd & returned only 2-mins. in the 4th. I think the Pistons have exposed their best & may even lose outright tomorrow.
                          Rushing Winds of Youth

Comment

hey b.c. crew

i got mad and started another post not hot at anybody just had a real bad day at the office-need the heat huge for the series..sincerely chung..looks like brew crew might ease the pain-dodged that yankees trap..
                            Last edited by WayneChung; 06-04-2005, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                              i got mad and started another post not hot at anybody just had a real bad day at the office-need the heat huge for the series..sincerely chung..looks like brew crew might ease the pain-dodged that yankees trap..

F*ck chung ...I got locked in the Men's Room at PF Chang's.... couldn't see a DAMN Thing !
                              I overheard Glenda talking to her friend Rosie Palm and said that the last time her PIMP kicked her ASS...she had bruised ribs and it took a MONTH to Heal . Personally I don't know what injections CAN or will do for that !!

What do YOU GUYS always say ....Lines ARE adjusted for injuries etc. :confused:

gl brother --- jmo I like the Spurs any way !!

Comment

Working...
                              X