• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog of the Day - Wednesday

All Dogs All the Time
    Cleveland +120

17-25
    Minus 1.55 units

Another one run loss yesterday. Way too many one run losses. Some of these would have been winners with a little luck. That's why I'm still sticking with my system. My record sucks, yet betting this way, I'm still only down less than 2 units.

good luck sandman,,getem good pal....

Comment

Those 1 run games are getting a bit ridiculous for ya Sandman!! You'll get it turned around my man!! Best of luck on the tribe!!

Comment

Right now I'm feeling like the outsider or the kid that gets picked last for a team. I'm all alone picking Cleveland. I'm going against the 9* POD on Minnesota and also the EzWayneHomer parley. This is a real test for my system and I don't expect anyone wanting to play Cleveland with me.

I'm just surprised so many are going against a Cleveland team, which is 8-2 their last 10 and going for their 5th in a row tonight against a Minny team lossers of their last 2 after playing great ball. But then, the way I have been going lately, Minny will probally beat me by ONE RUN.
        Last edited by thesandman; 06-01-2005, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Good Luck Sandman!!!
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I am with ya sandman....Lee is undefeated on the road and hopefully will stay that way atleast 1 more day.

Comment

garister. I don't take pitchers into consideration when finding my plays, but I knew about Lee and to me that's just an added bonus. In fact, I made a small play on Cleve for the first 5 innings, just in case, because Lee dosen't have a complete game this year and the bullpen sucks.

Comment

GL to ya Sandman---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X