• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL today RJ!!!

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!! Enjoy the nice weather today!!!!!!

*** Everyone should at least call their family today and say hello. I'm not sure if all of you live near your family and are lucky like I am, but today would be a nice day just to give them a call and say hi............

Comment

Seeing your card got my dick hard!! We are either going down together or making a killing today. I settle for a winning day!! Good luck and have a great weekend Bud!!

Comment

Good Luck Ron .. have a great weekend pal

Comment

Good luck RJ!!!. Me you and the Kapt got a similar parlay again O's & jays, I think we get this 1
              Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy

*** Everyone should at least call their family today and say hello. I'm not sure if all of you live near your family and are lucky like I am, but today would be a nice day just to give them a call and say hi............

Rgenius I'm hitting LV w/family the 13th - 16th ... if you and Mike are up for it ... I'd like to buy yous (EC talk) a beer at ESPNzone ! Or PF Chang's in honor of the Chungmeister !!

Mikie has email addy ...hit me up w/ a cell no. and we'll try to hook up .... going to KA show ... again , AND Hit that .50 cent machine for a DIME again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                  Rgenius I'm hitting LV w/family the 13th - 16th ... if you and Mike are up for it ... I'd like to buy yous (EC talk) a beer at ESPNzone ! Or PF Chang's in honor of the Chungmeister !!

Mikie has email addy ...hit me up w/ a cell no. and we'll try to hook up .... going to KA show ... again , AND Hit that .50 cent machine for a DIME again ...

Yea, sounds good. I'll be there from the 12 - 19, and my GF is coming out from the 15 -19 with me. I'll get your e-mail off BigMike.

Comment

GL RJ! Have a good holiday
                    2010: 23-12 +37.8
                    2011: 4-0 + 20
                    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Yea, sounds good. I'll be there from the 12 - 19, and my GF is coming out from the 15 -19 with me. I'll get your e-mail off BigMike.
                      It'd be a good opt. to go check out some good short track racing at the Bull Ring ... Busch Bros. home track . Good race
                      6/18 Super Late Models .... Nextel minor league !

http://www.lvms.com/track%5Finfo/bullring/schedule/

Comment

Weather sucks over here today. Thunderstorm warnings till 5:00 CDT. Gotta stay inside.
                        But I do hope you enjoy your nice weather today.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
                        X