Picks For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal!

The guy i wager every week and i said he couldn't Win 3 in a row and he does it by a hair! I said the payout wasn't worth it and i was wrong. I would have broke even in the race instead of losing 5 units. What a roller coaster of a day!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Unreal!

The guy i wager every week and i said he couldn't Win 3 in a row and he does it by a hair! I said the payout wasn't worth it and i was wrong. I would have broke even in the race instead of losing 5 units. What a roller coaster of a day!
      Wayne your still my hero!! I put $$$ on Johnson only because my neighbor told me too! He should have not came even close to this win. That's the only thing I hate about racing is the caution flag! But I guess it evens itself out during the year when we win when we are not suppose to. Thanks for the excitement, you gave me in this sport that otherwise I would not even watch! We should have known better than to bet on the Stankees today against the World Champs. The NYY brings out the best in teams!

Comment

Thanks Chuck! It was a crazy day going (0-3) in Football, (4-0) in Hoops, (3-5) in Bases, and (1-1) in Racing!

Whew it made me tired watching all that shit! :D

I'm telling you, we never should have lost that race tonight! Ughhh
        Last edited by wayne1218; 05-30-2005, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I'm telling you, we never should have lost that race tonight! Ughhh
          Boy was I rooting for Vickers, that would have really made our day!!!
          We'll get'em back tomorrow!!!

Comment

Working...
          X