• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothin but $$$ had the 3 teamer last

night...Red Sox today and now the A's...GL fellas

was also gonna take the Pads again today,but was at

the bar drinking...lol...woops

Comment

Try posting your winning plays before the games start. It doesn't do us much good after the games have already started.

How come you haven't posted any losing bets after the game started?

Comment

Thanks Frank .. I was going to say something but I did not want anyone to think I was giving him a hard time ...

Comment

Spark

Originally posted by SPARK
          Thanks Frank .. I was going to say something but I did not want anyone to think I was giving him a hard time ...
          fvck what others think about you giving someone a hard time...Do your thing to the best of your ability--which you always do...If you're gonna start worrying about what others think when it comes to questioning something, then you're not being the SPARK i learned to respect and love so much...

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc....Be yourself---do your thing---don't underestimate your intuitions---they're great...People use one way mirrors so you can see only the side they want you to see....Kapich...kapt(I know I spelled that wrong---but I'm Cajun---trying to be Italiano) ha ha...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I had 10 Dimes on Mets +210 and Boston +140 yesterday I hope you all got on board with me.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              I had 10 Dimes on Mets +210 and Boston +140 yesterday I hope you all got on board with me.

LOL

I got you beat Frank. I had 20 dimes on the Mets & Boston. I also had 10 Dimes on a parlay with Boston/Mets/Houston/Pittsburgh/Philadelphia/Detroit.
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                night...Red Sox today and now the A's...GL fellas

Dude you gotta quit posting like this. You are annoying.

oh yea and happy memorial day weekend
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

You know I really won alot of $$$$ yesterday cause I went the other way that I posted! Yeah right!!

Comment

Working...
                  X