Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

74% of the public on PHX and the line is dropping. Who are you taking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74% of the public on PHX and the line is dropping. Who are you taking?

10* Spurs

are you taking it on the money line or laying the pts, I think your right with both

Comment

taking the spurs -4.5 on bodog. i will wait to see if the line drops more.

Comment

If that percentage is right then the spread is moving in the direction it should. I like SA tonight!!
        "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I am on the Suns small and the over big. I believe the matchups are different tonight. Johnson is the Suns' best perimeter defender, and needs to help slow down San Antonio's backcourt.

Johnson may at times match up with Manu Ginobili, who has averaged 23 points in the series. More often, though, Johnson will take pressure off Steve Nash by guarding Spurs point guard Tony Parker, who has averaged 26.5 points through two games while shooting nearly 60 percent from the field.

``I just want to make it tough on (Parker),'' the 6-foot-7 Johnson said. ``He hurt us by getting in the lane and shooting those floaters. By putting a bigger person on him, maybe he won't get so many easy shots.''

Johnson also could spell Nash at the point, giving the league MVP some extra rest after he played 46 minutes in Game 2. By starting Johnson, D'Antoni would be able to put Jim Jackson back on a much-maligned bench which doesn't really have other good scoring options.

``It's going to change a lot,'' San Antonio's Robert Horry said of Johnson's return. ``It gives them more depth. He can also run point, which gives Steve a little more time to rest. That's going to be key.''

One factor Horry didn't mention is that Phoenix also is getting back its most accurate 3-point shooter.

Johnson has made 13-of-23 in the playoffs after finishing second in the league during the regular season at 47.8 percent from beyond the arc. The Suns have made 12-of-27 from 3-point range in this series, but those makes and attempts are well below their record-setting averages this season.

An area of greater concern to the Suns is how they've been outplayed in the fourth quarter by the more experienced Spurs. Phoenix entered the final period with a lead in both games so far, but was outscored 43-32 in Game 1 and 31-23 in Game 2.

Tough place to win but the score will be closer than most think. Best of luck to all.
          Last edited by Spearit; 05-28-2005, 05:06 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spurs & over & 1H

Comment

im taking the spurs

Comment

Bodog has SA @ - 4 (- 115) They did have them at 4 1/2 -105 I'm going to wait until I can get the money back to -105, then I'm going to lay the ****** down!

Comment

just bought it down a point

8* Spurs -3.5 -124

Comment

OVER IS LOOKING SWEET. SPURS ML LATE BET. SUNS +5 SMALL BET GOOD lUCK
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

J Rain---good call...not quite by 20 though---but a W is a W..kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I still can't believe as I stated last night that some services not only took Phoenix but on the ML and one as a GOY!-the latter service to stay away from in my book.

Comment

My local gave me spurs -3.5

Comment

Working...
                          X